New Everton Stadium

Bloody ell Dave....Over recent weeks I've come around to listening to you instead of lambasting you,engaging you instead ridiculing you.......But the 5 year shout is way off the mark!... i work for an engineering firm right on top of Bramley Dock and know the project has moved on super quick.

I know for a FACT...that the ground will be completed within 2 years of the drawings being announced.

Moshiri and his Russian pal Ryazentsev are over seeing this whole project,Kenwright is nowhere near it...which you'll be glad to know.

This will be the first thing in nearly 30 years that we absolutely nail,and whether you like Meis or not from the tiny bits i hear this will make people [Poor language removed] themselves.....in a good way;)
Exactly. People like Dave have no idea about things that are going on. The stadium will be built in 2 years from starting. im hoping we get the GI work.. ;)

Dave, as ever, making completely baseless claims on time frames. Like almost everybody on here has no idea how long it is going to be. Lets just see what happens eh?

I was, for just a wee bit there ,excited and optimistic regarding the future...
But @davek has brought me back down to earth with the impossibly hefty gravity of his inimitable cynicism.

And now?

Well now, my wee bit of excitement has become just a big bit of wee

Thanks Dave

I was, for just a wee bit ,excited and optimistic regarding the future...
But @davek has brought me back down to earth with the impossibly hefty gravity of his inimitable cynicism.

And now?

Well now, my wee bit of excitement has become just a big bit of wee

Thanks Dave
It's called realism mate. Or maybe you want to believe that we'll be in a BMD stadium in 48 months?

Robert Louis Stevenson once wrote : 'it's better to travel hopefully, than to arrive"

I suggest Robert Louis didn't share a train with @davek lol

...no-one travels hopefully with dave. It's the most depressing ride you've ever had

GOT could organise a get together trip for members to some equatorial paradise...where it hasn't rained in years, acres and acres of blue sky, spring fed tropical lushness of jungle, scantily clad women...

...and dave will turn up in gumboots and a heavy waterproof...lol

GOT could organise a get together trip for members to some equatorial paradise...where it hasn't rained in years, acres and acres of blue sky, spring fed tropical lushness of jungle, scantily clad women...

No he wouldn't he just wouldn't turn up, he'd come on here and post about how crap it will be.

Not going then.

Hilarious.

Now perhaps one of you comedians can furnish the rest of us with the details of how we've progressed on the stadium issue under Moshiri and compare that pace of development with our previous stadium schemes and how they unfolded. Both the KD and DK schemes were well down the road after first being revealed.

We are at the stage of consultation about basics such as design and capacity FFS. It's a joke.

Still, if you wish to be strung along by EFC, the Echo and Uncle Tom Cobley and all, be my guest.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back