New Everton Stadium

Hilarious.

Now perhaps one of you comedians can furnish the rest of us with the details of how we've progressed on the stadium issue under Moshiri and compare that pace of development with our previous stadium schemes and how they unfolded. Both the KD and DK schemes were well down the road after first being revealed.

We are at the stage of consultation about basics such as design and capacity FFS. It's a joke.

Still, if you wish to be strung along by EFC, the Echo and Uncle Tom Cobley and all, be my guest.
Davek, have a snickers. Because you get proper grumpy when you're hungry.

Hilarious.

Now perhaps one of you comedians can furnish the rest of us with the details of how we've progressed on the stadium issue under Moshiri and compare that pace of development with our previous stadium schemes and how they unfolded. Both the KD and DK schemes were well down the road after first being revealed.

We are at the stage of consultation about basics such as design and capacity FFS. It's a joke.

Still, if you wish to be strung along by EFC, the Echo and Uncle Tom Cobley and all, be my guest.

Probably still way off getting the funds for the build dave.

Last edited:
Davek, have a snickers. Because you get proper grumpy when you're hungry.
I'm not grumpy about it. I gave reasons why this is miles off and all I got in return was smart alec comments about it me having sheer negativity about it not happening. If it were me answering I'd have just provided evidence that this had got off the drawing board and left it at that.

Is my memory playing tricks or did I read that we've actually bought the dock site? I mean, if we have, it
probably means we're going to build something on it.

The KD and DK schemes are totally different to what we have going on now. KD we didn't have a pot to pee in and DK relied heavily on a 3rd party that made it easy for the government to step in.

Not to say there might be bumps down the road but this is far more than pie in the sky and one that we may actually be able to pull off.

Hilarious.

Haven't you worked it out by now, everything is wonderful in Evertonia and anyone who dares to criticise or question this is a Kopite and/or clueless buffoon

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back