New Everton Stadium

17059467232_8205574673_o.png
I'm sorry, but that is awesome!

Because when he originally joined I had visions of us targeting big name players and keeping players like Lukaku and Stones. Buying Schneiderlin, a player that Man Utd didn't even want, doesn't prove anything to me.

The jury is still out on him. I have read several rumours that he is just here to sell for profit at a later date.

These guys are businessmen. They couldn't give two hoots about us fans.

But as I mentioned in my previous post, do you not agree that it is hard to attract players when you have no European Football to offer and have finished 11th place 2 seasons in a row? Players joining clubs these days for the following have a hierarchy:

1) CL Football and a chance to win the league and other trophies
2) Europa League Football
3) Premier League Football with high wages

Last summer we were at number 3, and the same goes for the January transfer window. This summer we will be at level 2 meaning that anyone who can offer number 1 will beat us to signing those players and Arsenal at number 2 will beat us as they are a bigger club than us.

Why not be encouraged about the positive things he has done so far where there have been a significant few?

But as I mentioned in my previous post, do you not agree that it is hard to attract players when you have no European Football to offer and have finished 11th place 2 seasons in a row? Players joining clubs these days for the following have a hierarchy:

Last summer we were at number 3, and the same goes for the January transfer window. This summer we will be at level 2 meaning that anyone who can offer number 1 will beat us to signing those players and Arsenal at number 2 will beat us as they are a bigger club than us.

Why not be encouraged about the positive things he has done so far where there have been a significant few?

Good, simple analogy this.

I just don't trust him. Forget FFP, it no longer exists at the level we thought.

The PSG owner, City owner, even Monaco owner before his divorce, marched into their new clubs and bought world class players straight away.

Moshiri has done nothing of note as yet - nothing that most other owners wouldnt have already done, put it that way.

Because when he originally joined I had visions of us targeting big name players and keeping players like Lukaku and Stones. Buying Schneiderlin, a player that Man Utd didn't even want, doesn't prove anything to me.

The jury is still out on him. I have read several rumours that he is just here to sell for profit at a later date.

These guys are businessmen. They couldn't give two hoots about us fans.

I think you "had visions" is the key phrase here. You are disappointed

City and PSG where a few years ago now. The equivalent now would be us paying 100m for players and paying them 300k a week. Not going to happen even if we had Usminov.
City got the players to sign by paying stupid wages that a lot more teams can now afford.

Yep, just filled it all in.

For me, Everton is mostly about friends and family. I'd go the match regardless of how rubbish we were.
Same. Been going to the match now with my Dad for over twenty years. We talk about Everton for hours every single day!

We'd both support Everton into whatever league they went.

Think that is what separates fans from supporters.

I'm not grumpy about it. I gave reasons why this is miles off and all I got in return was smart alec comments about it me having sheer negativity about it not happening. If it were me answering I'd have just provided evidence that this had got off the drawing board and left it at that.
Don't take it to heart mate, it's all just a bit of frandly banter, and we all think you're a great guy (I think)!

Anyone else just do the fan consultation survey Everton just emailed?

Definitely strongly disagreed that I go to watch Everton because of the high-quality entertainment on offer.

Ta for the kick I wouldn't have seen it else as it dropped into the spam folder.

I added it needs to have 61878 as per @tommye instructions. Also put the seats should be as close to the pitch as possible on about 5 of the sections.

I'm waiting on my private invitation to speak to Bill and Dan now... :p

I asked for a brick design, an area for vocal fans, Archibald Leitch design incorporated, close proximity to pitch and not a bowl.

If you don't like the above, sorry!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back