New Everton Stadium

I have a sneaky feeling you may be left disappointed.
Used to be par for the course with Everton - both on field and off...But now...well you never know.
I'll give them a chance to bake the pudding first - then test the proof of the eating.

That said I want to put my name down for 3 new Season Tickets in the new place and I've registered on this new fans register thing...little baby steps I know but we have to start somewhere.

Used to be par for the course with Everton - both on field and off...But now...well you never know.
I'll give them a chance to bake the pudding first - then test the proof of the eating.

That said I want to put my name down for 3 new Season Tickets in the new place and I've registered on this new fans register thing...little baby steps I know but we have to start somewhere.

I need to get a child's ticket near me, before we leave Goodison I want my lad to spend a season there before we get off.... Highly unlikely now.....

I need to get a child's ticket near me, before we leave Goodison I want my lad to spend a season there before we get off.... Highly unlikely now.....
I was thinking just before about these 3 season tickets. They will cover 3 generations, but somebody who's say, 40 can't use my 'concession' ticket and as I / we won't be able to attend every game due to a few factors which need not trouble us here.
I will have to buy 3 full price tickets.
So the question is can a 10yr old use a full price ticket ( obvs I can't use a kids ticket)
The way I see it is If I pay for 3 full price tickets - 3 bodies get in

That might be a step too far for you for various reasons, but somebody on here might help you out on a one off.

I was thinking just before about these 3 season tickets. They will cover 3 generations, but somebody who's say, 40 can't use my 'concession' ticket and as I / we won't be able to attend every game due to a few factors which need not trouble us here.
I will have to buy 3 full price tickets.
So the question is can a 10yr old use a full price ticket ( obvs I can't use a kids ticket)
The way I see it is If I pay for 3 full price tickets - 3 bodies get in

That might be a step too far for you for various reasons, but somebody on here might help you out on a one off.

At the risk of going off topic, I asked the question of the Fans Liason last season for the last game, if my lad could get in on my OAP fathers ticket (both concessions) and she said it was OK. Not sure if it was cause it was only one game, or both concessions, but there you go.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back