New Everton Stadium

I know a few people from Buro Happold at the Leeds office, will maybe have to pop in later this week for a chat.

Oh it's July I thought you are having a summer term break.

Anyway, where do you get these image/booklet from 4737carlin? This booklet seems legitimate.

Oh it's July I thought you are having a summer term break.

Anyway, where do you get these image/booklet from 4737carlin? This booklet seems legitimate.

A mate just sent me the links to the images, there interesting, I cant believe someone would go to that much effort just as a wind up, they have to be real IMO, interesting stuff, the one about the dispersal times is interesting

There on Twitter but cant see any everton related followers
https://twitter.com/burohappold

Right, I'm going to save our stadium from a track. I'm going to apply for the Commonwealth Games to be held at my house. I already have a doubles badminton court (not quite perfect but it's all I could fit in) & I reckon athletes would be happy to run around the edges a few times for distance running.
View attachment 38371 I have ample seating. 8 chairs on one table & 8 plastic ones plus two fold away tables. I have a 4 burner BBQ for catering. The garden is about 40m in length but if I open the back gate it leads into the woods so that's the 100m covered. As for the throwing events, I will ask the competitors to rain it in a bit (sure they won't mind).
Sand pit won't cost that much, tenner from Argos maybe.
I got this in the bag.

This smells of bragging

Im calling jarg, it looks to me like somebody made a mock up of all pictures floating around the internet.

A lot of those pictures ive seen somewhere before.

Its a no from me.

One corner is connected so not four distinct stands

Temp track space if we get Commonwealth Games

60,000 rather than 58,000

We are ready to consume the soul of @DerbyshireAndHarper

Im calling jarg, it looks to me like somebody made a mock up of all pictures floating around the internet.

A lot of those pictures ive seen somewhere before.

Its a no from me.

I dunno, someone just asked Dan Meis on Twitter if they are working with BuroHappold and included a picture of the stadium, but a picture that isnt on that set of images i just put up, his reply was "Not Ours" as in the picture of a stadium was not ours but he didnt deny working with BuroHappold, its a lot of work those drawings just to mess about, im keeping an open mind

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back