New Everton Stadium

I dunno, someone just asked Dan Meis on Twitter if they are working with BuroHappold and included a picture of the stadium, but a picture that isnt on that set of images i just put up, his reply was "Not Ours" as in the picture of a stadium was not ours but he didnt deny working with BuroHappold, its a lot of work those drawings just to mess about, im keeping an open mind

If anything I would say they are doing the Stadium prep work, rather than the actual stadium building.

But hey what do I know.

I dunno, someone just asked Dan Meis on Twitter if they are working with BuroHappold and included a picture of the stadium, but a picture that isnt on that set of images i just put up, his reply was "Not Ours" as in the picture of a stadium was not ours but he didnt deny working with BuroHappold, its a lot of work those drawings just to mess about, im keeping an open mind

The photos might be generic.

Buro Happold will not be involved in the design of how it looks. The consultantancy for the civils and build they could be involved with though.

Im calling jarg, it looks to me like somebody made a mock up of all pictures floating around the internet.

A lot of those pictures ive seen somewhere before.

Its a no from me.

Buro Happold havd been involved in the early stages and are likely now to be taking it to planning.

State of that.

What a mess.

Shame Trevor Skempton didn't do it hey, could of had something as grand looking as this ....
skempton-2015-1.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back