New Everton Stadium

Underwhelmed by the lack of conservatory in these images. It's the one thing I've been asking for throughout.

I hope they're saving it for the big official reveal, and on a plus note the north-south orientation that these images suggest hint at an optimised layout for a nice south-westerly facing conservatory, meaning it'll benefit from the sun for most of the day and well in to the evening.

This looks good, I found page 11 earlier in the week on an everton fan facebook page and shared it on here. 60000 seater would be spot on I think. if its fake someone has gone to alot of trouble to make it up. I could imagine the final design being slightly different, but I bet its not a million miles away from it. Hopefully we will get an official announcement soon

Give me an artists impression at night with car lights going past it and we'll talk.

upload_2017-7-5_10-36-45.webp

Update.

Nowt about stadium but Unesco saying on the city eve of losing its status.
Is it that a big of an issue? I'm in the camp that I want to see a thriving city fit for the 21st century and beyond. Having said that the city also needs to respect its heritage and identity. The new development, which the stadium is a significant part of, can certainly do all this.

I dunno, someone just asked Dan Meis on Twitter if they are working with BuroHappold and included a picture of the stadium, but a picture that isnt on that set of images i just put up, his reply was "Not Ours" as in the picture of a stadium was not ours but he didnt deny working with BuroHappold, its a lot of work those drawings just to mess about, im keeping an open mind

The image on twitter is one of the entries for the competition on Sky scraper city. http://mstadia.net/en/sdc3final/
There are 6 design concepts for BMD up on there.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back