New Everton Stadium

57k cos of aways and yes we would if priced correctly.

We had 70k plus regular years ago so if 50% of them had 1 son and then they had 1 son were sorted?

Football was vastly more affordable back then tho.

Your talking 35 notes per game these days, another 20 if you take a lid, another 20 on snacks and scarfs and that, its a dear do these days, often overlooked.

Football was vastly more affordable back then tho.

Your talking 35 notes per game these days, another 20 if you take a lid, another 20 on snacks and scarfs and that, its a dear do these days, often overlooked.
Agreed but the club has also made an notable effort to make ST's affordable and we actually have a waiting list now. If you factor in a new stadium buzz with no restricted views and a moderately successful team ie in Europe 55-60k is quite reasonable

I don't know why Everton planning to build a bigger stadium than Anfield would make news? I didn't expect it to be any other way o_O

So far we'd been led to believe the size of the stadium would be between 50-55k, these leaked documents suggest otherwise hence why they are getting attention. It's very important our new ground exposes Anfield as the pitiful shed it is, you have to win the regional battle first before you go nationwide.

When? Big games, or all games?

If we think we're going to sell out for all games then 60000 is too small.
I know the point you are trying to make, but that might just be a function of pricing.

Regardless, if we sell out every game at 60K, it would be impressive and if the stadium design is done right, it will be probably the toughest place to play in the league.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back