New Everton Stadium

I want towers in the corners. Massive towers, each topped with a fist with a raised middle-finger aimed towards Anfield. And something like Pride of Merseyside in huge letters down the side. And call it Skyline Stadium or something with Mersey in it. No need for a roof - the fume from the RS will blow all rainclouds away

I want towers in the corners. Massive towers, each topped with a fist with a raised middle-finger aimed towards Anfield. And something like Pride of Merseyside in huge letters down the side. And call it Skyline Stadium or something with Mersey in it. No need for a roof - the fume from the RS will blow all rainclouds away

With everything that's happening at Everton now I find myself less and less interested in anything going on with the neighbours. However, if you really want to annoy them, my red mates almost froth at the mouth when you refer to the new stadium as The Fourth Grace.

I know the point you are trying to make, but that might just be a function of pricing.

Regardless, if we sell out every game at 60K, it would be impressive and if the stadium design is done right, it will be probably the toughest place to play in the league.

Regardless of pricing you always get people who for whatever reason will only go a few times a season, so those who have to choose they'll have a couple of random games plus the big games. If we sell out v Stoke, then how many fans are we missing out on going to a big game? 5000,.10000? I don't know?

If we sell out every game then it would help to have a cap of season ticket holders. You have to think about new fans wanting to support us getting into going the match, they start off going a few times, and get into the whole match day thing. So it's important that they can get tickets easily for a normal match.

There nothing wrong with having empty seats at a normal match. I even think there will be some fans who just want to sell out every match because they fear an opposition fan saying, "you've got empty seats".

I don't think any players will care if there are empty seats towards the corners of tier 2 and tier 3 for a normal match.

With everything that's happening at Everton now I find myself less and less interested in anything going on with the neighbours. However, if you really want to annoy them, my red mates almost froth at the mouth when you refer to the new stadium as The Fourth Grace.

Just imagine getting off the train at Trinity Station, then strolling along to the Fourth Grace!

19657254_1275090005935346_5037070926201719329_n.webp

IF this is legit:

-60000 seats
-South stand is bigger than north stand. This could be the massive home end Meis was going on about.
-4000 ish premium seats in the lower tier of the west stand. These get a car park.
-Presumably changing rooms, media, directors box etc are on this side.
-Length of stadium covers nearly the width of the site. Fans will be walking partly underneath the upper stands to get to the other side.
-Large fanzone plaza to the east.
-The sheer size of the upper tiers would look very impressive

However it's probably just a very very preliminary sketch.

Last edited:

Then perhaps it should be 65000?
View attachment 38564
IF this is legit:

-60000 seats
-South stand is bigger than north stand. This could be the massive home end Meis was going on about.
-4000 ish premium seats in the lower tier of the west stand. These get a car park.
-Length of stadium covers nearly the width of the site. Fans will be walking partly underneath the upper stands to get to the other side.

What are we doing just having the one good home end?? Our fans should be kicking off over that.

View attachment 38564
IF this is legit:

-60000 seats

West stand looks to far from the pitch :)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back