New Everton Stadium

Regardless of pricing you always get people who for whatever reason will only go a few times a season, so those who have to choose they'll have a couple of random games plus the big games. If we sell out v Stoke, then how many fans are we missing out on going to a big game? 5000,.10000? I don't know?

If we sell out every game then it would help to have a cap of season ticket holders. You have to think about new fans wanting to support us getting into going the match, they start off going a few times, and get into the whole match day thing. So it's important that they can get tickets easily for a normal match.

There nothing wrong with having empty seats at a normal match. I even think there will be some fans who just want to sell out every match because they fear an opposition fan saying, "you've got empty seats".

I don't think any players will care if there are empty seats towards the corners of tier 2 and tier 3 for a normal match.
All you do is factor in the last to be sold / away end seats to be under the main TV filming position...and nobody will hardly ever see the fact they might not be 100% full.

Oh and I want a gable like you pic of the old stand too.

All you do is factor in the last to be sold / away end seats to be under the main TV filming position...and nobody will hardly ever see the fact they might not be 100% full.

Oh and I want a gable like you pic of the old stand too.
Yes there's quite a few tricks that can be done, areas like that can be closed to season ticket holders for example, or away ends can hold 4000 but only sell three thousands so they look crap.

The gable is third grace of Goodison for me, the holy trinity of the church, criss crosses and said gable. It's a subtle way of making the stadium look Everton, without spending loads unnecessarily on some stupid trademark arch or something.

Yes there's quite a few tricks that can be done, areas like that can be closed to season ticket holders for example, or away ends can hold 4000 but only sell three thousands so they look crap.

The gable is third grace of Goodison for me, the holy trinity of the church, criss crosses and said gable. It's a subtle way of making the stadium look Everton, without spending loads unnecessarily on some stupid trademark arch or something.
Make it so Meis/Mosh.

View attachment 38564
IF this is legit:

-60000 seats
-South stand is bigger than north stand. This could be the massive home end Meis was going on about.
-4000 ish premium seats in the lower tier of the west stand. These get a car park.
-Presumably changing rooms, media, directors box etc are on this side.
-Length of stadium covers nearly the width of the site. Fans will be walking partly underneath the upper stands to get to the other side.
-Large fanzone plaza to the east.
-The sheer size of the upper tiers would look very impressive

However it's probably just a very very preliminary sketch.

It is legitimate. Size terms.

60,000 has been confirmed within EFC for planning purposes.

Another one we were right about mate.

When I found out I was delighted. To say the least.

The signing today and the investment in the squad is nothing compared to what this is going to do for Everton Football Club.

We are going to compete at every level now with other clubs in the top 4.

When I found out I was delighted. To say the least.

The signing today and the investment in the squad is nothing compared to what this is going to do for Everton Football Club.

We are going to compete at every level now with other clubs in the top 4.

I agree signings are a superficial necessity at this stage of the process, nuts and bolts the biggest vehicle for growth is a new ground.

It's no mistake that every club ahead of us in the table have done or doing the same thing. It's vital for copperfastening our profile as a top club, vital to our identity.

Laughing at those who argued for the 50k stadium now, some high profile casualties in that thread who have now changed opinion.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back