New Everton Stadium

Still a bit disappointed there's only going to be the one massive home end. It's good we're having one like but I want it to be great. Thought we were meant to make it as intimidating as possible?

Should have two massive home ends, one for each half. No atmosphere better created than when the team attacks the goal, so you want to make those ends as good as possible.

Still a bit disappointed there's only going to be the one massive home end. It's good we're having one like but I want it to be great. Thought we were meant to make it as intimidating as possible?

Should have two massive home ends, one for each half. No atmosphere better created than when the team attacks the goal, so you want to make those ends as good as possible.
Wont matter how many Big End's we get if the crowd is as quiet as last night's :oops:

I don't want too much atmosphere at the new stadium. I like to be able to talk to the person next to me about non-football stuff at sensible sound levels, not having to shout and give myself a sore throat.

Sure, if a goal is scored, a brief increase in atmosphere to accompany the distraction from my conversation is acceptable, but not for 90 minutes!

Anyone else notice that the Echo article has pushed the date out a year? stating 2022, it was stated that it would open 2021-2022 season a year before the CG's??

IMO, and its only an opinion, the whole CWG thing was a massive divert to allow LCC to derisk the stadium funding, allowing big fish in to kick start the whole area.

So they could hardly say the ground wouldnt be ready.

The whole "a ground in 2 years" guff was always hot air.

It will happen, but in a more realistic time frame.

I don't want too much atmosphere at the new stadium. I like to be able to talk to the person next to me about non-football stuff at sensible sound levels, not having to shout and give myself a sore throat.

Sure, if a goal is scored, a brief increase in atmosphere to accompany the distraction from my conversation is acceptable, but not for 90 minutes!

I don't understand this

Why go to a football match if you want to have a normal conversation with someone at normal sound levels ? Aren't you better off going to the pub to watch the game ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back