Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

Imagine how well Fat Sam's hoofing tactics would work on days like today with this wind down at Bramley Moore. Kick the ball and it'll end up in North Wales.

Oh dear. Please dont point the finger at the man who handed us our best ever PL season in the short time he was here...that is way more impressive than a man here two years who's practically destroyed the credibility of the club and sold all our best players.

Selective memory there Dave

The two years after where he bought his players in showed the world what Martinez is all about, and your continued defence of him based on his first year with his predecessor’s team really shows that your credibility is shredded on that issue.

RM was a dud, a fraud so just accept that Dave.

Back to the stadium why don’t we wait a week for the AGM to see what proposed. I hope that searching questions are asked about the cost, capacity and funding.

What about the two years after RM's first Dave, were they so good? If you wish to quote history then do it all not cherry pick.
18 months good, 18 months not so good.

Not a verdict I ever shy away from.

Let's hope this owner has an 18 month good period eh? We might actually see some progress.

18 months good, 18 months not so good.

Not a verdict I ever shy away from.

Let's hope this owner has an 18 month good period eh? We might actually see some progress.

Do you not think if we are comparing seasons let us see how Allardyce has done after 18 month? Forget the owner

Selective memory there Dave

The two years after where he bought his players in showed the world what Martinez is all about, and your continued defence of him based on his first year with his predecessor’s team really shows that your credibility is shredded on that issue.

RM was a dud, a fraud so just accept that Dave.

Back to the stadium why don’t we wait a week for the AGM to see what proposed. I hope that searching questions are asked about the cost, capacity and funding.
Lol. So wrong in all sorts of ways.

Take a look at that absolute pile of stinking dung on the pitch now and tell me with a straight face that was "dud" football we watched under Martinez.

It would be pointless building a 60-65,000 seater stadium straight away because we clearly wouldn't fill it. The only thing that would have us filling 65,000 seats would be consistent success which we haven't had for 30+ years. The FA Cup in 95 was a one off.

People do underestimate our fanbase as we have the potential to fill 50-55,000 in the right circumstances but talk of 65,000 in the next few years is deluded.

?????

Lol. So wrong in all sorts of ways.

Take a look at that absolute pile of stinking dung on the pitch now and tell me with a straight face that was "dud" football we watched under Martinez.

Do you remember the football towards the end of his reign ?

Do you remember losing at home to teams like stoke and Watford ?

Do you remember getting tinkered 4-0 by the unmentionables over the park for 3 years straight only to be told it was ‘phenomenal?’

Wind your neck in Dave he was a disaster

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back