Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

So looks like it was a Manchester City type plan for the CWGs; three ends, building the final one (big home end?) afterwards. Looks like the same stadium as the one in the BH document too (e.g. roof girders identical). These visualisations are from a professional studio, they look like the renders Liverpool 2022 were going to release if their bid was selected over Birmingham's. Question is, how much of that plan is still relevant? Be good if some light is shed tomorrow.

No way are they from a professional design studio. Look at the night time image, the perspective and scale is all off.

It would be nice to be shown some concept ideas tonight. Doesn't have to be the final design but at least it gives fans an idea of what to expect.

All we will get on the stadium tonight is the usual "We are on track to secure the funding which has been difficult", "We aim to have the stadium finished in time for the 2022-23 season", "We have listened to the fans who want an intimidating design", " We aim to find a viable commercial partner for the naming rights", " We are really excited by the initial design direction & look forward to showing these to the fans", We are aiming for an ambitious capacity".
Basically zero specifics or any actual real information that is new to us.

Just a quick note, I work for a lift company and the tender details have been sent to us to quote for the project, unfortunately not my department but the ball is rolling it seems.
i've heard about another tender too, seems things are moving nicely. I think it's further along than we think but just not sure how much the club will tell tonight. Designs and concepts would be great.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back