Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

I hope Dan Meis is glueing the last couple of ice lolly sticks onto the model just in time to present it at the AGM. Perhaps even enough time to nick out to get some pipecleaners to make some representational models of fans in and outside the stadium.

If tender documentation is out, then a full & detailed stadium design has been completed some time ago. I'm a chartered Quantity Surveyor by trade.

I'm very surprised nothing has been leaked, although it's fair to say that all contractors have probably had to sign a NDA.

Last edited:

If tender documentation is out, then the full & complete stadium design has been completed some time ago. I'm a chartered Quantity Surveyor by trade.

I'm very surprised nothing has been leaked, although it's fair to say that all contractors have probably had to sign a NDA.

Naughty discussion allowed?

If tender documentation is out, then a full & detailed stadium design has been completed some time ago. I'm a chartered Quantity Surveyor by trade.

For those of us who have an opinion but haven't a clue what we're talking about, are tenders done for pretty much every aspect of a build?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back