New Everton Stadium

I see a man contradicting himself and floundering.

If there's nothing to hide then the CIPFA correspondence can be published.

Blustering away to his underlings doesn't explain anything.
There is a confidentiality agreement. Do you think it is easy to get a project of this magnitude over the line? They’re going to make sure it is watertight so Fred from West Derby, and the like, can’t get on their high horses and pick holes in it.

Once again, you’ve set out your agenda stall and won’t view it any other way.

Steve Rotheram on Granada Reports then, the utter Kopite. They were doing a segment on Liverpool's music industry and we're talking about the possibility of a museum. He says "We are a UNESCO city". Who even says that?

We're moving there, Kopites, and I hope it destroys that worthless title you hold so dear.

We're a progressive city, not one that is prepared to cling to our past.

As well as having UNESCO World Heritage Status, Liverpool is also a UNESCO City Of Music and that's why he mentioned it in a section about music. UNESCO have titles for literature and many other things, that's all it is though in this case.

A World Class stadium on the banks of the aroyal Blue Mersey. Kopites heads will be falling off
I'll drink to that my red friend
4429+Koff_Lite+33cl+Can_RGB.webp

Councillors and officers are totally separate entities, so corrupt Ged being on gardening leave will be not have any implications on councillors. It’s being withheld by Fat Joe.

With regards to Becky Hallard, she’s been on sick leave for months, and is now miraculously leaving the council in a couple of weeks. Now under the normal circumstances directors are bound to give around 4 months notice before departing, hers is 3 weeks

Fat Joe has also been bailed, people have forgotten this. The axe is going right through the council, anyone who was involved in the Henshaw/Halsall/McElhinney scam of Liverpool residents are scampering for cover

What has Anderson been charged of that he’s on bail for?

Don’t take this the wrong way but you come across like you’ve got a massive axe to grind.

Big Joe Anderson at the regeneration conference this morning explaining how the ground will kick-start the regeneration. Peel showing where the location of the ground is in relation to accommodation.

What has Anderson been charged of that he’s on bail for?

Don’t take this the wrong way but you come across like you’ve got a massive axe to grind.

I have got an axe to grind. He is an absolute corrupt bell, and it was in relation to the LDL scam which crippled this authority to line the pockets of the few.

The man is a mini megalomaniac, self egotistical and self centred bell. He abuses his power and then when questioned starts screaming from the rooftop.

The next thing that needs to washed in public is his relationship with Lawrence Kenwright and joes influence over the statutory controls which are somehow bypassed for his mate.

I wouldn’t trust a word the man says, he’s rubbed far to many people the wrong way, including member of his own party, his reign is coming to an end (hopefully)

I have got an axe to grind. He is an absolute corrupt bell, and it was in relation to the LDL scam which crippled this authority to line the pockets of the few.

The man is a mini megalomaniac, self egotistical and self centred bell. He abuses his power and then when questioned starts screaming from the rooftop.

The next thing that needs to washed in public is his relationship with Lawrence Kenwright and joes influence over the statutory controls which are somehow bypassed for his mate.

I wouldn’t trust a word the man says, he’s rubbed far to many people the wrong way, including member of his own party, his reign is coming to an end (hopefully)

What’s the LDL scam?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back