New Everton Stadium

It is nothing to with the CT!!!
LFC fans are generally completely unreasonable about anything to do with football or good news/success for any club other than theirs.

Last week they brought disgrace on our great city once again. This all within a few weeks of one of their ‘legends’ gobbing a big greeenie on a young girl on the motorway. It’s hard enough living down south fielding the constant barrage of insults about people from Liverpool all being ‘thugs’ or ‘thieves’ without incidents like this feeding the frenzy to have a pop at Merseysiders. I hope UEFA actually do something about them this time because so far they’ve fudged it...Carragher meanwhile should be sacked.

How dare you even suggest I am one of that sick crowd, I have been watching Everton since '61, where were you ? I will say again it has nothing to do with the CT or the homeless. Same argument in my post about potholes or if you like read what you put in your post about feeding and housing. You really are missing the point about all this.

Again what has it do with CT etc?
I think you are the one missing the point,go and read any article about the stadium in the rs Echo,then scroll down to comments all the experts will inform you of whats wrong with the deal

How dare you even suggest I am one of that sick crowd, I have been watching Everton since '61, where were you ? I will say again it has nothing to do with the CT or the homeless. Same argument in my post about potholes or if you like read what you put in your post about feeding and housing. You really are missing the point about all this.

Again what has it do with CT etc?
@jaycee @Toffeelover

This is the worst conversation ever

You’ve managed to both grab hold of the wrong ends of the same stick.

Maybe just put it down?

The absolute state of the kopites keeping their lease on the Stanley park land so we couldn’t build there even though they have no intention of using it and instead ran down the local area forcing people out their homes just to make a big stand. We then try for a stadium to regenerate northern Liverpool and make money for the council and they’re frothing at the mouth trying to stop it.

Bitter bitter people.

LFC fans are generally completely unreasonable about anything to do with football. Last week they brought disgrace on our great city once again. This all within a few weeks of one of their ‘legends’ gobbing a big greeenie on a young girl on the motorway. It’s hard enough living down south fielding the constant barrage of insults about people from Liverpool all being ‘thugs’ or ‘thieves’ without incidents like this feeding the frenzy to have a pop at Merseysiders. I hope UEFA actually do something about them this time because so far they’ve fudged it...Carragher meanwhile should be sacked.

That was my view about my embarrassment and shame for my city by that mindless lot, have alook at some of the previous posts where some folk sought to deny or belittle the impact of this behaviour outside of the city.

When does this go before the council btw? I'll feel alot more confident once we get the green light as I fear the kopites in the council will do all they can to stop this.

Be a bloody weird contract that stipulated you do that though.

Maybe, just maybe something about our club has touched him, and nothing will...

Oh you get the idea
Nah its staged, its a stick on one that'll wash of in a day or two. When BMD turns out to be gash...if they even get the finance..the happy clappers will say, just like Kenwright, yeah but hes one of us, drinks in the Brick, had a ST for GS4...got a tattoo and everything.

Very good in your permanent keyboard quest to always try to be right - would you do it though? I wouldn’t as I reckon that section of flesh would never quite be the same. No tattoo expert though so maybe you can correct me (again)

So he does this just for a bit of kudos with fans of a club that he can walk away from whether BMD is built or not. You don’t like the guy but that dislike clouds everything you write about him. Personally I think the fact that he even bothered to consult with fans is a positive, especially in Liverpool rather than the safety of NYC. He could have done all this without bothering - he’s an architect and just has to do the design. He is answerable to the Board but seems to respect what the fans think and have to say. I am not naive enough to think that it will hugely influence the final design but if he didn’t do this, there would be even more moaning.
I don't like him or dislike him. I'm just not impressed with some yank getting an 1878 tattoo.

I get the feeling he's genuine, but I also get the feeling he's a bit too desperate to ingratiate in order to get this project.

Tbf Dave I think he knows Kopites and the Red echo will do all they can to turn those neutrals in the city to believe their lies and misinformation.

I know you like a reaction at times but Joe is one person you shouldn't be slating, If we had a kopite mayor this stadium move would never be on the cards.

The fella is doing his best for the club and I like many blues respect and appreciate what he is doing.

You know yourself from history our club are schit scared to open their gobs so if Joe doesnt stand up the kopites will have their lies spread and unchallenged.
That's fine if he's actually GOOD at putting the case. But he isnt He winds more people up than he pacifies or puts right on the issue.

Wtf is he on Twitter for getting into slanging matches with people who are obviously there to act daft? It makes him look like a bit of divvy and it should make anyone who wants this stadium anxious that this feller is instrumental to us getting it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back