New Everton Stadium

I don't think he means recently. The initial scheme was turned down just over a year ago because the Mayor didn't like the surrounding developments. They've since submitted a revised plan and have overcome the first planning hurdles with that. Last I heard they're still waiting for final approval but (I think, don't quote me on this, Italian politics is confusing) the Mayor backs the new scheme.

I don't think he means recently. The initial scheme was turned down just over a year ago because the Mayor didn't like the surrounding developments. They've since submitted a revised plan and have overcome the first planning hurdles with that. Last I heard they're still waiting for final approval but (I think, don't quote me on this, Italian politics is confusing) the Mayor backs the new scheme.
Thanks for the clarification. By the way, have you seen the Mayor of Rome? If not, Google her.

View attachment 46034
The new stadium is the square

Quite like that tbh, it's unique.

I was explaining why it had been delayed thanks for the update

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back