New Everton Stadium

Looks like the Momentum knives are out for Chippy Tits, wish we would just pay for the f'in thing and gib the council.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/labour-members-liverpool-ramp-up-14858663

Joes a dead duck in the council, it’s not just momentum that are after him, he’s losing support from labour and people like Kemp are piling them pressure up

He’s living on a shoestring for appallingly bad behaviour over the hiding of ongoing corruption with in our city. Now the wall of senior officers in the council has collapsed fat joe is like a paranoid ex con awaiting the bullet

i think this is going to be down the same route of the kings dock, theres obviously something that's happens as meis seems to have some sort of twitter gagging order put in place.

i think this is going to be down the same route of the kings dock, theres obviously something that's happens as meis seems to have some sort of twitter gagging order put in place.
It will go the same way as Kings Dock for the same reason as KIngs Dock. The club will not be able to secure the finance. Almost 7 months since Joe Anderson suggested LCC provide the 3rd party loan. Maybe DBB has told Dan Meis to wind his neck in, he's gone into prolonged silence since Easter.

Another mug used by the club. He'll be blocking all things Everton on Twitter soon. Dont blame him either. He'll be briefing everyone in the industry not to touch this club. Everton's reputation as big talkers and little else goes global.

It will go the same way as Kings Dock for the same reason as KIngs Dock. The club will not be able to secure the finance. Almost 7 months since Joe Anderson suggested LCC provide the 3rd party loan. Maybe DBB has told Dan Meis to wind his neck in, he's gone into prolonged silence since Easter.
Dan Meis is also busy with projects in Cincinnati and Rome, and has been on holiday.

And yes, he may be being a bit more reserved with what he says and that would be in line with the club while they finalise the funding issues.

Joes a dead duck in the council, it’s not just momentum that are after him, he’s losing support from labour and people like Kemp are piling them pressure up

He’s living on a shoestring for appallingly bad behaviour over the hiding of ongoing corruption with in our city. Now the wall of senior officers in the council has collapsed fat joe is like a paranoid ex con awaiting the bullet
Wrong on so many counts.
First of all, Momentum are a 21st Century Militant but without the influence or councillors that Militant had.
Secondly, Kemp is a complete nonentity who leads an opposition party with 4 councillors. Politically, he has about the same amount of power as the Town Hall rat catcher.
Thirdly, there is no evidence that you can provide that Mr Anderson has ever hid any corruption, anywhere. Perhaps you could expand on this unfounded allegation.
Do you work for the Echo?

Wrong on so many counts.
First of all, Momentum are a 21st Century Militant but without the influence or councillors that Militant had.
Secondly, Kemp is a complete nonentity who leads an opposition party with 4 councillors. Politically, he has about the same amount of power as the Town Hall rat catcher.
Thirdly, there is no evidence that you can provide that Mr Anderson has ever hid any corruption, anywhere. Perhaps you could expand on this unfounded allegation.
Mr anderson lol are you joe or just in the matrix.

Wrong on so many counts.

Oh Stanley how little you know, Kemp is in bed with some other non-liberal councillors because joe has alienated quite a lot of people. Don’t think that party ties are maintained, because they ain’t.

Don’t care about momentum at all, so NEA

Finally, I don’t work for the echo but I’m well aware of the raft of senior figures that have miraculously left LCC since good old bent Dave got nabbed. These are ones that have gone before and after the Hallard letters.

Are people actually aware of the LDL setup rather than what they read in the rags?? The detailed contract that BT drafted whereby the council spent hundreds of thousands on barristers trying get free of it?? The overpayment of goods that lined the pockets of directors of LDL, sane directors who held senior positions at LCC at the same time?? Which person refused to challenge it when he came into power, which person then got into bed with them.

I’m know stuff that has gone one which i wouldn’t dare to mention on a public forum.

Reading that article it sounds like people are asking about the details should the TV bubble collapse etc and safeguarding the repayments. I think that's fair enough and should the worst happen absolutely its right to protect LCC taxpayers from bailing the project/us out. I would imagine such safeguards are already written into the agreements, it's just that the deal hasn't been made public yet.

This has already been answered by the mayor, several times.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back