New Everton Stadium

Met Colin before, used to be good mates with his son when we were younger. Very professional man, done a lot of work - all good. Had a bit of a shock seeing him doing this

Splendid.
Dig out your old contacts book, you have just been appointed official Grand Old Team ITK on all aspects of the Bramley Moore Stadium development ;)

Welcome Mr Chong

GleamingAliveBirdofparadise-max-1mb.gif

It is quite concerning that we only seem to operate on an internal promotion procedure.

Get some of the chaps in who helped build those stadiums for the German world cup?

This is my first reaction. It may be harsh as I don't know the fella or the industry but.......after months of searching the best man for the job just happens to be a current employee?

o_O

"Over the course of the next few months, a period of engagement with local residents regarding the legacy for L4 will be undertaken and a project website containing key information about both schemes will be launched".

Sounds to me like nothing is happening for a while at least regarding build start dates or real designs being shown let alone planning permission.

lets hope Colin is already in cahoots with Dan.

some actual real news would be nice.

as in proper architechtural drawings of the interior and exterior elevations etc etc etc …. not just some more mocked up , done in ten min , terrible quality , seat shots

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back