New Everton Stadium

I have! Many times.

Its just my own theory, based on a little knowledge, which can be a dangerous thing, granted. But every single small detail that gets announced just makes the whole thing more believable.

Like this Chonge bloke. Leaving a construction giant with 35 years experience, to be in charge of Everton Estates (What?) 2 years ago, and magically gets the Stadium gig 2 years later, a few weeks after some bloke sold a few football shares, who sponsors Everton, sort of, whose best mate owns us, sort of......A week after EFC moved most of their ops to the Liver Building.......

As ever, it could all be horlicks, and I might be guilty of twisting developments to suit my flight of fancy, or I and a few others might be on the right track, ish.

To be fair he was just stadium manager while he was at Wigan for quite some time. Like arranging the relaying of the pitch, that sort of thing.

I said at the time it made no sense for Usmanov to sponsor us to the tune of 75m (USM Finch Farm)

what if we beat Arsenal to 4th place and knocked them out of fA Cup cos we were better finaced thro him

hes already in our bed. now roll over Alli

20180813_190308.webp

Pure coincidence that Usmanov has sponsored FF, met the last couple of EFC managers, and just sold his Arsenal shares before a significant Bramley Dock development.

Am certain he doesn't have regular meetings with his long-time business partner and, even if he does, they certainly won't discuss Everton. His mate Moshiri won't mention his quest for funds to help build the new ground, definitely not.

Unfounded speculation, the lot of it.

Pure coincidence that Usmanov has sponsored FF, met the last couple of EFC managers, and just sold his Arsenal shares before a significant Bramley Dock development.

Am certain he doesn't have regular meetings with his long-time business partner and, even if he does, they certainly won't discuss Everton. His mate Moshiri won't mention his quest for funds to help build the new ground, definitely not.

Unfounded speculation, the lot of it.

SHHHHH FFS

GRASSES ABOUT

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back