Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

Haha like clockwork! Our neighbours pull of the unthinkable and we drown in RS media, perfect time to announce some good news to take the edge off.

That being said...proper excited to see them.

I highly doubt they care about what the RS do when they think things like this. Do you think they've had the designs for two months and said "right, we got the designs, but let's hold them off until Liverpool win a big game to cheer our fans up". They may win the league this weekend, or the CL next weekend, surely that would be an even "better" time to release them "to take the edge off".

I highly doubt they care about what the RS do when they think things like this. Do you think they've had the designs for two months and said "right, we got the designs, but let's hold them off until Liverpool win a big game to cheer our fans up". They may win the league this weekend, or the CL next weekend, surely that would be an even "better" time to release them "to take the edge off".
Jeez some people on here are so angry. Al rephrase "am so happy they have released the news"

I'm implying that we've been down this "consultation" road before. How many consultations do we need?

It reeks of stalling tactics to me.

As I understand it the first consultation was about should we move, do we like proposed location, stadium size etc.

The second consultation is going to be more about the actual designs for both redevelopments, Bramley-Moore and the Goodison Legacy

As I understand it the first consultation was about should we move, do we like proposed location, stadium size etc.

The second consultation is going to be more about the actual designs for both redevelopments, Bramley-Moore and the Goodison Legacy
You'll have to forgive my cynicism. I realise building a stadium is complicated, but it just feels like they're dragging it out.

I'm just hoping they are aiming for the 60,000 mark. Anything less is a statement of being happy to be mediocre. With Goodison bursting to full capacity every matchday and a waiting list, surely the club must realise that only adding 12,000 seats is ridiculously short sighted and unambitious.

You'll have to forgive my cynicism. I realise building a stadium is complicated, but it just feels like they're dragging it out.

I get where your coming from, we've seen it before but this time the whole process does seem to be being managed far more professionally, basically, I'm far more confident now with DBB running the club backed by Moshiri than when we had Elstone and Bill.

Kin embarrassing all of this fake consultation work to kill more time while they're failing to hit any of their deadlines, to be honest. Get on with it. Next thing it'll be "early designs to be shared first half of 2020".

Pathetic, Everton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back