Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

Spurs took 11, thats Eleven years to build their stadium, we are 3 years in, what is the problem? If we manage to get it built 7 years after it was announced thats still speedy. People need to calm down a little.

No mate, they sell them in IKEA, if our billionaire has the money he sez he duz he’ll give uz one.

The Esk via Toffeeweb (theres more before and after this, but this caught my eye)

I am aware the club engaged professional consultants to offer their considered views on likely demand and therefore capacity. However, I’m yet to meet or hear from an Evertonian who was asked questions such as “how likely are you to buy hospitality/season tickets/tickets for Bramley-Moore?” and questions relating to pricing points/availability of walk up tickets etc which surely have a huge impact on demand?

The proposed capacity not only means that not all current Evertonians will be able to attend matches, it means our opportunity to grow our match-going fan base and the associated commercial benefits are restricted, and likely to be restricted for many years.

It also flies in the face of the club’s proud commitment to “affordability”. I have consulted privately, at my own expense, with industry experts who confirm my assertion that the combination of the proposed capacity and a funding model which relies significantly on debt is not sustainable without significant increases in ticket prices.

One of the most surprising aspects of Spurs’ new stadium is how little comment there has been on the price increases between the old White Hart Lane stadium and the new? There has been an effective gentrification of their fan base. That would not be consistent with the objectives and principles associated with Everton & Bramley-Moore stadium. If that’s not to happen how do we square a smaller capacity, a predominantly debt funded stadium and affordability with the requirement to generate more income.

Just sayin like.

The Esk via Toffeeweb (theres more before and after this, but this caught my eye)

I am aware the club engaged professional consultants to offer their considered views on likely demand and therefore capacity. However, I’m yet to meet or hear from an Evertonian who was asked questions such as “how likely are you to buy hospitality/season tickets/tickets for Bramley-Moore?” and questions relating to pricing points/availability of walk up tickets etc which surely have a huge impact on demand?

The proposed capacity not only means that not all current Evertonians will be able to attend matches, it means our opportunity to grow our match-going fan base and the associated commercial benefits are restricted, and likely to be restricted for many years.

It also flies in the face of the club’s proud commitment to “affordability”. I have consulted privately, at my own expense, with industry experts who confirm my assertion that the combination of the proposed capacity and a funding model which relies significantly on debt is not sustainable without significant increases in ticket prices.

One of the most surprising aspects of Spurs’ new stadium is how little comment there has been on the price increases between the old White Hart Lane stadium and the new? There has been an effective gentrification of their fan base. That would not be consistent with the objectives and principles associated with Everton & Bramley-Moore stadium. If that’s not to happen how do we square a smaller capacity, a predominantly debt funded stadium and affordability with the requirement to generate more income.

Just sayin like.
Has to be at least 55k, preferably 60k.

Just sayin like.

Not sure the Esk needed to consult industry experts at his own expense to work out that ticket costs will go up if we build a brand new £500m stadium.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back