Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

Just a quick question
Do you have to show finance is in place when you submit planning permission ??

Not at all - all you need to do is pay the appropriate planning fee. Can't confirm off the top of my head how they apply to stadiums but would assume its based on floor area for non residential building which has a maximum fee of 30k. Pretty sure we can afford that.

I want a solid flat roof like dortmund and sadly the kop.

The stand will be steep regardless.

So far so good for you then as images (up till now) show the roof will be flat or at least pointing upwards.

What I meant was the face of the stand. The below shows what it would look like with a large all seated tier or below that with a division where the lower part is safe standing. However this is still outside the scope of the current regs and the little diagram at the top on the right hand side shows how big that dividing wall would have to be if the lower part is angled to meet the regulation for safe standing. It would be in effect a two tier stand if it was like this. The way around that is to curve the stand (see my crap blue addition on the left hand side), like the lower half of a wave and this is how Spurs have dealt with the issue too. Hopefully this is what he means by it.

20190509_165400.webp

So far so good for you then as images (up till now) show the roof will be flat or at least pointing upwards.

What I meant was the face of the stand. The below shows what it would look like with a large all seated tier or below that with a division where the lower part is safe standing. However this is still outside the scope of the current regs and the little diagram at the top on the right hand side shows how big that dividing wall would have to be if the lower part is angled to meet the regulation for safe standing. It would be in effect a two tier stand if it was like this. The way around that is to curve the stand (see my crap blue addition on the left hand side), like the lower half of a wave and this is how Spurs have dealt with the issue too. Hopefully this is what he means by it.

View attachment 58095

Great, thanks for clarifying.

From the external picture with the big letters of Everton, is where it will curve like a wave on to the roof then I can imagine.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back