New Everton Stadium

The cruise terminal has recieved planning approval at Princess jetty,as part of the Liverpool waters scheme

It’s not part of the Liverpool Waters scheme, it’s nothing to do with it. Cruise Liverpool is council, the current terminal is not suitable to handle the passengers.

The plans for the terminal have been in place for years, following this the bypass will go in for the traffic

I'm really hoping that other projects get approval in between BMD and princes dock (new cruise terminal ) and start being built during the stadiums construction.

Be nice to have some more bars and restaurants near by.

It’s not part of the Liverpool Waters scheme, it’s nothing to do with it. Cruise Liverpool is council, the current terminal is not suitable to handle the passengers.

The plans for the terminal have been in place for years, following this the bypass will go in for the traffic
The land was gifted by Peel to the council,its part of their over all scheme for the Liverpool waters project and is situated in their land

Bristols docks, whilst small compared to Liverpools, were the same for decades. Just left to rot. But one day, someone, somewhere woke up and saw these warehouses and waterfronts that unlike Liverpool, snaked their way right through the centre of the City.

30 years later, just wow. A mix of utilising the old buildings they could, and fantastic new developments for all sorts have made it a thriving place. Morning, noon, and night.
It's kind of funny how older industrial towns if they can adapt and evolve will fi d themselves with so.e unreal real estate prime for redevelopment. I look no farther than my hometown of Pittsburgh for a fantastic example. The Mills are mostly dead, but they left massive space along the rivers that have been replaced with amazing developments.

Watching the old firm now and realised BMD will be just over 1k bigger than ibrox. Those two tiered main stands on the sides of the pitch look very underwhelming, quite deflating tbh.

I can imagine the incline on the stands will be similar, we're basically getting the ibrox with the extra capacity being the corners filled in?

Wish we could have had an extra tier on at least one of the east west stands like what was shown by Meiss in St Luke's.

Watching the old firm now and realised BMD will be just over 1k bigger than ibrox. Those two tiered main stands on the sides of the pitch look very underwhelming, quite deflating tbh.

I can imagine the incline on the stands will be similar, we're basically getting the ibrox with the extra capacity being the corners filled in?

Wish we could have had an extra tier on at least one of the east west stands like what was shown by Meiss in St Luke's.

I know what you mean mate but even if we had got a 3 tiered stand it wouldn't have been an overhanging stand like what we have now.

Good stadium Rangers, but only because ours is 1k bigger in capacity doesnt mean its the same size.

Juve 40k stadium looks far bigger and intimidating imo.

Ours will be sound Phil, we just gotta trust them in what they are doing and hoping they listen to the fan consultations.

Let's see what the final design/capacity is and make sure we get the money to actually build the thing ;)

I know what you mean mate but even if we had got a 3 tiered stand it wouldn't have been an overhanging stand like what we have now.

Good stadium Rangers, but only because ours is 1k bigger in capacity doesnt mean its the same size.

Juve 40k stadium looks far bigger and intimidating imo.

Ours will be sound Phil, we just gotta trust them in what they are doing and hoping they listen to the fan consultations.

Let's see what the final design/capacity is and make sure we get the money to actually build the thing ;)

I know I trust them.

I'd love to see the comparrison diagrams of our now proposed stands to other grounds like Meiss did at St Lukes that time.

I know I trust them.

I'd love to see the comparrison diagrams of our now proposed stands to other grounds like Meiss did at St Lukes that time.

The funny thing is Phil, the Echo done an article about 3 weeks ago comparing Evertons stands and how much bigger/steeper these new ones will be...... They used the 3 tier stand from the St Lukes Church meeting with Meis. The stand we aren't even going to get now lol

The funny thing is Phil, the Echo done an article about 3 weeks ago comparing Evertons stands and how much bigger/steeper these new ones will be...... They used the 3 tier stand from the St Lukes Church meeting with Meis. The stand we aren't even going to get now lol
@GwladysPhil it would be good though to see the revised designs against current grounds though mate, just to see how scaled back losing 10k worth of seats has done.

The echo is honestly a waste of time I stopped believing in their existence a long time ago.

I think a comparison with the revised plans would quell a lot of our concerns. The single tiered stand made the kop look like the park end, now it probably doesnt.

I’m trying to find any 3 tier stands on any plans? They all look like 2 tier?

There are images of goodison Park footprint over the top of BMD footprint that give the initial illusion of 3 tiers. Are we not just getting mixed up?

I’m trying to find any 3 tier stands on any plans? They all look like 2 tier?

There are images of goodison Park footprint over the top of BMD footprint that give the initial illusion of 3 tiers. Are we not just getting mixed up?
There won't be three tier stands at BMD, the images that show three are wrong

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back