New Everton Stadium

Bullshit I went to Leeds the other week to watch Ed Sheeran not a fan with me bird an it’s got nothing on Liverpool. Even the taxi firms are jokes an the night life is shocking rather go to Mathew street on a Tuesday an it would still be more booming. Wouldn’t mind 80 thousand people where on a park there to watch the concert an it was still dead in the night. Leeds is a dump compared to Liverpool in my opinion anyway I don’t plan on going back to Leeds any time soon.
A brilliant game to play in Leeds, is spot the smile. I haven't been there in over 20 years, so they may have cheered right up seeing that my mate moved away from the place.

ive shown the peoples project app to loads of my RS mates and although do is alugh in my face and say quite confidently that it will never happen, come back to us when its built..

anyone else had similar??

ive shown the peoples project app to loads of my RS mates and although do is alugh in my face and say quite confidently that it will never happen, come back to us when its built..

anyone else had similar??

Cautious cynicism, it's the Evertonian way.

I just shrug my shoulders when any RS acquaintance mentions BMD.

:coffee:

Cautious cynicism, it's the Evertonian way.

I just shrug my shoulders when any RS acquaintance mentions BMD.

:coffee:

Down here, the few locally based kopites that I see have not got a clue about where BMD even is, even less of a clue of the symbolism the docks hold for the City. Most likely the only exposure to all things EFC is via RS forums, so are treated with indifference by me.

The one regular kopite I deliver to, that is actually from the city, thinks BMD will be brilliant, both for the club, and the city. But he is old school, and knows the state the northern docks are in.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back