New Everton Stadium

To be honest I find this hard to believe.

If it was the cost of building the stadium it self had run out of control then that I could understand.
However, it was known from the first minute what BMD entailed, it was known the types of work that would have had to be carried.
All they had to do was look at this thread at different times where people explained to us non engineering/construction types the nature of the work involved.

We have seen stories on a few occasions this year about how the project is about to fail and they usually come about when there is a vacuum of information regarding the progress of the project.

I think I will wait for a better source than some random Liverpool supporter.

@tommye @orly and @radiostar all said they had heard it from good sources (well tommye said he heard it from a good source)

To be honest I find this hard to believe.

If it was the cost of building the stadium it self had run out of control then that I could understand.
However, it was known from the first minute what BMD entailed, it was known the types of work that would have had to be carried.
All they had to do was look at this thread at different times where people explained to us non engineering/construction types the nature of the work involved.

We have seen stories on a few occasions this year about how the project is about to fail and they usually come about when there is a vacuum of information regarding the progress of the project.

I think I will wait for a better source than some random Liverpool supporter.
Lad who told me is a good blue and he told me before lunchtime today, long before that kopite tweet/message surfaced

I'm glad Bill's hands are clean for once, that's if it's all true like, and people aren't on a wumming mission to make heads explode. It's still on for me.

My narrative on this has always been the ground is a conduit to bigger things for some folk. That hasnt changed. If true, my take is simple.

If I am right, its a bump.

If I am wrong, its a wall.

in other news, water is wet.

giphy.gif

Hearing that all was going well until @hktoffee unearthed a protected breed of dog when scavenging for food down at Bramley Moore, now the whole thing is on hold.

To make matters worse @CRIMHEAD was seen in the area during a recent visit to the UK and now the site is being searched for the remains of a missing youth squad.

Sad times these.

Ive heard the search is focused on sector 14.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back