New Everton Stadium

No idea on the validity of these claims, but it would seem weird, that when we opted for a dockside site, no one thought it would be a decent idea to look at the cost of getting the site ready for a build.

Not like its come as a surprise that it would need to be done is it?
They originally intended to fill it with bullshit but unbelievable Kenwright and Moshiri are not able to supply the quantities required and now trying to outsource some more so Boris Johnson and Donald Trump have been approached.

Hearing that all was going well until ]@hktoffee unearthed a protected breed of dog when scavenging for food down at Bramley Moore,[/B] now the whole thing is on hold.

To make matters worse @CRIMHEAD was seen in the area during a recent visit to the UK and now the site is being searched for the remains of a missing youth squad.

Sad times these.

@hktoffee would have just eaten the dog,

Can somebody ban this fella from this thread please?

Nostradamus.

1745.jpg

Not so sure on that mate, there has been very little - if any - mention of the club securing the necessary financing for BMD, if financing can't be secured maybe the project is facing mothballing at best or cancellation at worst.

If a 'world class' stadium on the riverfront and a massive social regeneration programme is struggling to attract financial support, maybe we are looking at some disappointing times pending ??

If it falls through Andy I'm gonna chin you and @The Esk at the next home game. Pm me if you want some.

Not surprised by this news; I'm in the process of filling in my garden pond and I can tell you all it's a jolly difficult job. #Toshiriout
Give Frankfullstop a shout. He's got a few rubble bags of bits and pieces he needs to get shut of sharpish. He'll even help with the digging.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back