New Everton Stadium

Dan meis is really helping us through the tough times isn't he. Must be agony for him sitting back on the other side of the planet, earning dough for designing grounds without actually having to go through the building phase of it.

Top top blue from the kenwright school of evertonians. He's even got a tattoo.

What should he do instead? Rock up with a shovel?

Dan meis is really helping us through the tough times isn't he. Must be agony for him sitting back on the other side of the planet, earning dough for designing grounds without actually having to go through the building phase of it.

Some posts I agree with, some I disagree with. This one is just pointless.

Two years down the line blulouie and there's no finance. Nothing in place. The club has tried many avenues of funding in the private sector. Sponsorship, naming rights, investment including having offices at the new ground and a gym, coffeebar and outlets for businesses.

As yet there's only been a fleeting interest. The price is putting off plenty. Now that's what I've been told.

Meanwhile the likes of Swansea, Sunderland, spurs have all attracted funding for their grounds. Of course I believe Everton Football a club would be able to attract that level. We are bigger than those clubs. The city we are in is better.

Any more inside info mate?

I'm still intrigued as to how PureGym & Costa Coffee are going to form part of the funding plan for a £500m stadium on a site massively restricted for space.

Oh hello

Any more inside info mate?

I'm still intrigued as to how PureGym & Costa Coffee are going to form part of the funding plan for a £500m stadium on a site massively restricted for space.

No nothing mate.

As far as I know they stil don't have any funding in place but I've not been told anything either way for a while now.

As for pure gym etc, no idea , what I do know is they had plans to sell off outlets in the stadium on the outside to businesses that would be open every day, not just on match days. No idea what brand.

Echo pie in the sky transport "Lime street" project.

Light transport in talks to go from lime st past the unis up to the hospital etc.

Further expansion to the arena and BMD.

Mr Horne said it is the council's ambition that the first four stations for the line would run from Lime Street up to Paddington Village, a major redevelopment site just past the new Royal Hospital.

He said: "We are looking at something called the Lime Line which would be a light public transport network that would go from Lime Street.

Hmmm...a light public transport network you say? Party time people it is back on!

o0m.gif

No nothing mate.

As far as I know they stil don't have any funding in place but I've not been told anything either way for a while now.

As for pure gym etc, no idea , what I do know is they had plans to sell off outlets in the stadium on the outside to businesses that would be open every day, not just on match days. No idea what brand.
Still no funding??? If thats true then things might not be as rosy as club has let us believe

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back