New Everton Stadium

A couple of things I will miss, if BMD ever comes off.

(1) The walk up to Goodison, via Anfield cemetery, happy memories of being taken to the game by my Dad from 1964 onwards.

(2) The Goodison Road cafe, a nice bacon sarnie and mug of tea, some good chats with other Toffee's and sometimes away fans.

Leaving Goodison Park will be devastating to be honest.

Leaving Goodison Park will be devastating to be honest.

There won't be a dry eye in the house, to be honest. That said, overall, I can't wait for the move. Looking forward to getting to the new ground a couple of hours before KO and staying behind afterwards. Can't even remember the last time I heard Z Cars. We should hear something specific before Christmas. If not.......

Meis has a point

Bill Shankly once said something along the lines of 'if you can't support us when we lose or draw, you don't have the right to celebrate when we win'. I always like to quote that to any of the bad tempered gets as they stamp their feet when things don't go their way.

Been guilty of it meself though to be honest.

I always check this thread to see if there is any insider news on the dock or stadium or council lending/not lending us money stuff , only to find out half the time that we are discussing other issues here . While i completely respect ur emotions and views fellow blues , can we only update this thread when we have something to discuss on the much awaited stadium . U do understand i get so excited when i see an update on this thread , only to come down and read a debate on passion for club or silva .

I always check this thread to see if there is any insider news on the dock or stadium or council lending/not lending us money stuff , only to find out half the time that we are discussing other issues here . While i completely respect ur emotions and views fellow blues , can we only update this thread when we have something to discuss on the much awaited stadium . U do understand i get so excited when i see an update on this thread , only to come down and read a debate on passion for club or silva .

Do you like eating your dinner off one of those plates with the dividers mate?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back