New Everton Stadium

He might decide to cryogenically freeze himself Goat, then de ice himself just at the time where the loan is paid off and Wazza is our manager leading us to our 7th European Cup on the spin.
I did a bit of research on cryogenic storage costs...it's significantly cheaper to, rather than freeze your whole body, to just freeze your head. I'm wondering whether, when Wazza lifts our 7th consecutive 7th place trophy, Mosh-man might have a body that looks totally different to his present one.

I think my doctor should be called that, very strange man.
my (ex) doctor was very odd as well. My present one (Anton) is a good bloke though..he prescribes me anything I request...and I have an inquisitive mind (neuropharmacologically speaking)

But we digress: I hope Mosh-man/Moyesie can get this new stadium off the ground/out of the water

my (ex) doctor was very odd as well. My present one (Anton) is a good bloke though..he prescribes me anything I request...and I have an inquisitive mind (neuropharmacologically speaking)

But we digress: I hope Mosh-man/Moyesie can get this new stadium off the ground/out of the water

I try to avoid my doc if I can, I don't actually think he's a doctor, I think he just lives in one of the consultant rooms because evey time I've been in with something and tell him my issues he says "what do you think it is"?

I mean, he's the doc right, I'm just the simpleton telling him and I always thought he was supposed to diagnose me not me do it myself in order for him to repeat it.

Luckily my doc has no input on our stadium or cryogenically freezing Moshys head so I think we are safe in that score.

I try to avoid my doc if I can, I don't actually think he's a doctor, I think he just lives in one of the consultant rooms because evey time I've been in with something and tell him my issues he says "what do you think it is"?

I mean, he's the doc right, I'm just the simpleton telling him and I always thought he was supposed to diagnose me not me do it myself in order for him to repeat it.

Luckily my doc has no input on our stadium or cryogenically freezing Moshys head so I think we are safe in that score.
If my doc asked me "what do you think it is?", I'd respond "nothing that a recurring prescription of pharmaceutical-grade beak couldn't fix"
lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back