New Everton Stadium

yeah ok mate.

So what are your expectations?

How much money do you want the club to spend in total?

Also, if 52k isn't enough, what capacity do you think is sufficient and why? Kings Dock was 'only' 55k and Kirkby 50k btw...

It does my head in that whatever is presented is never enough.

Alan Stubbs' wife telling the wife of a poster on here at the hairdressers that he'd got the job instead of Martinez is a great example of why he should be fired into the sea
He went odds on for the job that night as well if I remember correctly.
Was our awards night or something.

So what are your expectations?

How much money do you want the club to spend in total?

Also, if 52k isn't enough, what capacity do you think is sufficient and why? Kings Dock was 'only' 55k and Kirkby 50k btw...

It does my head in that whatever is presented is never enough.

His whole argument falls down when he says that Moshiri wants to do it on the cheap, he wont be paying for it, the club will be getting a loan over 25 years, I mean hes 64 now, so I doubt he will still be around to see its paid off.

His whole argument falls down when he says that Moshiri wants to do it on the cheap, he wont be paying for it, the club will be getting a loan over 25 years, I mean hes 64 now, so I doubt he will still be around to see its paid off.

He might decide to cryogenically freeze himself Goat, then de ice himself just at the time where the loan is paid off and Wazza is our manager leading us to our 7th European Cup on the spin.

NO WHAT im saying is , hes skimping on paying for a good manager and good players, hes skimping on a new ground , 500m is half of what spurs have just paid for theirs .. regardless if it its London or not , as we are building on a dock in a WHS so that evens that out...

he is skimping on capacity as that also greatly effects cost

and now it seems as per the rumours , he not that willing to go spending 100m just in the ground...

hes here to make money

THAT IS ALL HE HERE FOR
Then why not just believe the rumours that say it's going ahead as planned.

Will be amazed if it’s not Laing O’Rourke. They have been involved since mid 2017 at least. A nice imaginative name, “Project Blue”. I understand they have a small team there now involved in more preliminary investigation.
Laing's will be in prime position, I'd be surprised if they don't get the job.

I hope this is case.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back