New Everton Stadium

He enjoys the limelight and basks in the reflection of being Everton stadium designer. Then he's nowhere to be seen when he knows Everton fans are concerned about his last tweet.

He has a responsibility to this club's fan base when he's stoked it up intentionally so often.
I don’t get it though, you don’t want him to say anything normally but now you do? He can’t win. Even if it’s about Everton I don’t see why people could care less, his jobs done and planning is in.

Didn’t he have the Bramley Moore sign as his profile pic also.
B0F9C665-ECE6-41FA-86E5-3A6393A9E04F.webp

Didn’t he have the Bramley Moore sign as his profile pic also.
View attachment 91708

He said he was clearing out his sketch pad a week or so beforehand, it might just be that he had finished with the project. Like were Roma fans suspicious that he changed his picture from them to us? He was always going to move on to another job when his work with us had finished.

I don’t get it though, you don’t want him to say anything normally but now you do? He can’t win. Even if it’s about Everton I don’t see why people could care less, his jobs done and planning is in.
But the fact of the matter is he does pipe up often. So when he does so with some bit of commentary that points to things not being well it's only right he clarifies his comment in order to assuage the fears of the people he's been stringing along for years.

But the fact of the matter is he does pipe up often. So when he does so with some bit of commentary that points to things not being well it's only right he clarifies his comment in order to assuage the fears of the people he's been stringing along for years.
Meis will be loving every bit of it. He lives for the attention.

Meis will be loving every bit of it. He lives for the attention.
It does seem that way.

Tbh, I give no credence to anything he says. But there are hundreds on here who do and thousands outside of this forum. If he's put that tweet out there it's to vent and / or get the attention of others. Fans have every right to know what this is about.

Someone posted on here, a post from a Wolves forum. Some Wolves fan was saying he knows how we’re funding our new stadium and described it as “complex and very impressive”, but he couldn’t go into detail as he was involved in a way. Pretty sure he said he worked in a bank so that would imply there’s borrowing involved. There’s also nothing “complex” about Moshiri and Usmanov paying with their own money.
Anyone know where this post is regarding the Wolves fan?

Hope so TBC

Fingers crossed. It still is troubling why he hasn't replied back to the Everton fans though so could easily swing both ways. However the work has been done and if we have upset him in the end what difference does it make. If they try to massively alter the design using another architect the fans will let the board know what they think of that...

Fingers crossed. It still is troubling why he hasn't replied back to the Everton fans though so could easily swing both ways. However the work has been done and if we have upset him in the end what difference does it make. If they try to massively alter the design using another architect the fans will let the board know what they think of that...

How can they do that when the current proposal is in for planning permission?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back