New Everton Stadium

My cousin is working at Manchester Airport for Laing O’Rourke all the lads and facilities have been told that the next job is Bramley Moore , as far as he is concerned it’s on.
That’s the oldest trick in the construction book , dangle the carrot to make sure no one jumps ship onto a new project . As for allowing a dj to perform in a warehouse on site surely once started the whole of BMD will be fenced off for H&S reasons . Seems a bit odd advertising it here when there’s plenty of other docks and warehouses available

That’s the oldest trick in the construction book , dangle the carrot to make sure no one jumps ship onto a new project . As for allowing a dj to perform in a warehouse on site surely once started the whole of BMD will be fenced off for H&S reasons . Seems a bit odd advertising it here when there’s plenty of other docks and warehouses available
I though our lease for the land doesn't start until PP is granted, as it has been passed yet, Peel are planning just in case it doesn't. Once PP is granted this party will be dropped quicker than a hot firework outside the Liver Building

Historic England, a bunch of old crusty nobodies asking for the stadium to be called off

Email I got a few days ago after complaining is pretty similar to the article, absolute bell whiff bastards who have probably never visited the City in their lives or most probably whoever is pushing for this has a dislike for scousers as a whole, wouldn't surprise me.
inkknkjjkhnni.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back