New Everton Stadium

I'm defo expecting Liverpool to be foreshortening the distance between Anfield and the river from now on.

They'll find or create some angle that makes it look like Anfield is at the riverfront or just short of it.

Oh, and they'll also foreground Anfield with other Liverpool landmarks in the city centre like the cathedrals and St John's Tower etc.

They're so insecure...and have every right to be as the junior club in Liverpool football history. The fact is that they have always been inauthentic in comparison to Everton.
church-religion.gif

I only ever talk football with 2 of the kopites I know, my neighbour who is the most lovely woman you will ever meet and my younger brother, who I find is "ok" for a kopite. I shut down every and all football convos with the rest cos they are just horrid kopites.
So, your basis for claiming Kopites didn't even want us to get relegated was on a straw poll of 2 people?

You're absolutely 'kin barmy.

It really isn't. Anyway congratulations on finding yet another way of disrupting this thread with 4 pages of stuff more suited to an already existing thread.
EDIT
FFS You've dragged me in again haven't you? :confused:
You have a very narrow view of the debate on the stadium.

How could it's effect on the 2 clubs relations NOT be a matter for discussion?! It's not all for technical drawing discussions.

Whats Spurs new Stadium called?

It just occured to me I dont know.

99% of Everton fans will forever refer to it as Bramley-Moore.

"You going to Brammers for the Leeds game Harry?"

Paul Hawksbee on TS often refers to "The Lane", even though its officially the THFC Stadium. Catchy eh? If we had turned Goodison around like they did, expect we would do the the same.

When I drive through Bristol to pick my lad up from work on a Monday, I drive along Colston Way, past Colston Girls School, and park near The Old Colstonians Rugby Club.

Folk should move on.

And Brammers is the name of one of my cats.

Might rename him Colston, y'know, for funsies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back