New Everton Stadium

As you say looking at the completed drawings they don't seem to be there so I would think they are coming down at some point:

View attachment 179455

That said unless you are over 8 foot tall I don't think you would have any problems walking under them if they were to stay. Not including the one that is closest and at a different angle to the rest which is most definitely temporary - even then it's probably higher off the ground than we think it is looking at the picture.
I sometimes like to wear my John Bailey hat to the match so I demand the extra headroom!

Are those white beams that go up to the left at a 45 degree ish angle temporary? Can’t see them on the final images and can see them getting in my way when walking under the stand
Somebody explained this about 100 pages back when they first appeared.

They're temporary as support, but once the roof structure goes on they won't be needed. (I guess something to do with tension and what not, hopefully they see this and explain properly)

2FA56A22-977E-4F8D-8DC8-24B03283C713.jpeg

6D07F07A-98D6-4C32-AA40-563E9D71F5A3.jpeg

Why are we even building this thing when it’s absolutely clear that we are not even trying to remain in the premier league. Truly expect this to either be mothballed or the anchor which sinks us as a lower league club. Everton are in unbelievable trouble!!

The rise of this stadium is going to amplify the decline of the team on the pitch.

Will be the best stadium in the Championship. Everton that. The club has turned into a profit machine business for clueless financiers with no footballing brains or any idea of what club culture is.
Just make sure all you knobheads buy a new overpriced Kit with Stake.com on it. I refused to buy an angry birds sportpesa shirt either.
Still will rock the Chang when we had Tim Howard and a side that was formidable.
Hold the money accountable, they’re running this once great club into the ground. Just like financiers and money destroyed a once great company like Boeing that was run by actual engineers not money changers. You know the same money changers Jesus kicked out of the Temple.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back