New Everton Stadium

Absolutely not.
I love Goodison as much as anybody, and have been going there for half a century. Obviously there are some feelings of regret, but this move has been needed for a long while and the thought of the new stadium at Bramley Moore Dock is making me cum in my old crusty undercrackers. :blush:
Yeah, have to confess, I'm about 20% sad about leaving but 80% made up to be going to a wonderful new stadium. Might have a tear in my eye that last game at Goodison, though.

That North Stand just ruins the inside of the stadium for me, just looks so small and cheap. Hope when built it doesn't look too out of place.
It's all just opinions, but I think it saves the stadium from being too boring/generic.

It's not really that small, just a bit smaller than the rest, and has a cool window feature. If you look at Lusas Oil or BoA Stadiums, I don't think people are disappointed with how small and cheap those stands look.

The club video about 2 weeks ago that had footage from pitch level showed how imposing this end is in its own right. It also has an element of overlapping tiers, that the rest of the stadium doesn't.

The other thing that struck me from Mr. Drone's video yesterday is how big the south stand is compared to the size of the pitch now that the corners are taking shape. If you took the existing stand framework and continued it to pitch level, you really get a feel for the size of it.

Two large floors in height with a good chance of being hit on the head or spun around to land on your noggin by all the cross members - rather not!

View attachment 180013

Is that essentially a cut section of the main stand?

Is that essentially a cut section of the main stand? I don't see any general admission concourse space?

I was under the belief GA was going to be one open area where you could go to different stands to try all the other options for drinks and food?

Has anyone heard anymore about those different levels, bronze, silver, gold etc terms of hospitality versus the general admission?
Looking at the sections through each stand posted earlier it seems there’s just hospitality or not.
I wonder if they’ll be offering the levels in the north/south stands?

Yeah, think that’s right….

…but looks like there’s also GA in the East stand, but not the West.
There's a plan view somewhere showing where the proposed corporate/premium areas are.

They are basically the central section of the west stand and the middle 1/3rd (height wise) of the east. There are plenty of 'normal' seats in those stands.

Edit. Found it. (it may have changed since then of course)
bmd-plan-1.webp

Thanks for that, so it looks like any level of ‘hospitality’ is in those areas only.
Too early to say to be sure.

Get on the new stadium mailing list from the club. They're already employing people in the corporate/premium sales team so they'll be doing further tweaks between now and opening based on sales pitches they make and feedback received.

Me and a couple of mates are semi interested in one of the open loge boxes, but I suspect they'll be stupid money, so something with a bit of F&B included and a decent spec maybe the way we go. Failing that, Upper Tier East.

Ps.... I reckon they'll have some kind of corporate offering in South Stand or the South Corners. (similar to what's in the park end now)

Thanks for posting. Am I right in thinking that there are only Premium seats available in the West and East stands? Looks like from these images. General Admission (as they are calling it) only in the goal stands?
Is that essentially a cut section of the main stand?

Is that essentially a cut section of the main stand? I don't see any general admission concourse space?

I was under the belief GA was going to be one open area where you could go to different stands to try all the other options for drinks and food?
Yeah, think that’s right….

…but looks like there’s also GA in the East stand, but not the West.

I think @BNJ1878 has answered your questions with his post. As the pictures I've posted are cross sections from a specific point in those stands it doesn't show what could be if the 'slice' was taken 50ft up or down etc.

Basically there is GA on all sides.

What are the chances of someone getting a ticket at BMD if they are not a current season ticket holder?

I've been told no further season tickets to be issued for BMD.

Can someone confirm.

What are the chances of someone getting a ticket at BMD if they are not a current season ticket holder?

I've been told no further season tickets to be issued for BMD.

Can someone confirm.
Nobody knows how many additional ST will be issued. People saying no more are guessing.

It wouldn't make much sense for the club to accommodate a whole load of additional season tickets, it's giving money away

I actually think some people with a Goodison ST might not renew, simply because they can get a decent seat at BM on a match by match basis. I don't have the figures but I reckon a lot of the non-season ticket seats at Goodison are some kind of obstructed view.

They'll also be banking on some current ST holders upgrading to at least a basic level of hospitality. I'd be surprised if they increase ST holders by more than 5%, but that's just a guess.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back