New Everton Stadium

Don’t think there will be anything named after the chairman or directors, but we should recognise their contribution in some way.

How a Chairman Bills Good Times cabaret lounge - with shows based on the success that EFC achieved under kenwrights supreme leadership, such as the Kirkby Tesco-dome saga, the kings dock enigma, the semi final fa cup defeat to his beloved LFC and the relegation great escape against palace?

Also, the G Sharp panda fondling experience - relive & reenact sharpys greatest contribution as an EFC director.

The DBB headlock escape room - fans can relive the terrifying experience of our world class CEO, as they try to get out of a fictional headlock and make it to their 7 course meal before the second half begins.

Don’t think there will be anything named after the chairman or directors, but we should recognise their contribution in some way.

How a Chairman Bills Good Times cabaret lounge - with shows based on the success that EFC achieved under kenwrights supreme leadership, such as the Kirkby Tesco-dome saga, the kings dock enigma, the semi final fa cup defeat to his beloved LFC and the relegation great escape against palace?

Also, the G Sharp panda fondling experience - relive & reenact sharpys greatest contribution as an EFC director.

The DBB headlock escape room - fans can relive the terrifying experience of our world class CEO, as they try to get out of a fictional headlock and make it to their 7 course meal before the second half begins.
lol Bravo 👏 lol

Sorry, what's the story with that? Not heard anything about that.
Got a few mates who work for EFC - they had a meeting once the designs were all done and the build had started and my mate asked where all of themwho are currently in Goodison working in the ticket office are going to be situated, as there was nothing in the design for a ticket office. They just looked at him apprently.

EFC must have made a conscious decision on that and be situating the ticket office somewhere else (not heard where yet) - just seems a bit mad that’s there wasn’t one in the ground to my mates who are Everton employees and myself, especially for match day purchases and walk ups etc.

Maybe they only think people will buy online, but you still need to have the workers based somewhere to process orders etc, and Goodison won’t be available?

Might be nothing - just felt weird when I heard.

Got a few mates who work for EFC - they had a meeting once the designs were all done and the build had started and my mate asked where all of themwho are currently in Goodison working in the ticket office are going to be situated, as there was nothing in the design for a ticket office. They just looked at him apprently.

EFC must have made a conscious decision on that and be situating the ticket office somewhere else (not heard where yet) - just seems a bit mad that’s there wasn’t one in the ground to my mates who are Everton employees and myself, especially for match day purchases and walk ups etc.

Maybe they only think people will buy online, but you still need to have the workers based somewhere to process orders etc, and Goodison won’t be available?

Evertons way of telling your mate "you're fired!"

Even IF that was overlooked, it would be simple to incorporate in kiosks on the fan plaza, in the main structure, or in the hydraulic tower.

Really hope the powers that be are creative when it comes to naming the stands … or certainly better than north, south, east, west.

Personally I hope one is called the Goodison Park Stand

Thoughts?

Spirit
Of
The
Blues.

Sorted

(Goodison end, Mersey stand, st Domingo’s stand, park end lol)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back