New Everton Stadium

They're possibly measuring between brick facades for the perforated metal rainscreen panels.

1f937-2642.png

You are of course right but something more akin to the view would be mid to upper lower tier, that would give you the height of the upper Bullens and also pull you in a bit closer. However nowhere near as close as people are currently.
Yes, quite correct.

I can’t remember if we know where the TV gantry will be in the new ground, but I always think of the Upper Bullens as the TV angle.

Mad isn't it the details that go into the design and how things get tested and for what.
It’s got to be particularly brutal down there at the docks, it’s basically the sea so it won’t be a million miles off the exposure something like a ferry has to deal with.

I do worry that the gleaming white steel is going to be streaked with orange inside a few short years.

It’s got to be particularly brutal down there at the docks, it’s basically the sea so it won’t be a million miles off the exposure something like a ferry has to deal with.

I do worry that the gleaming white steel is going to be streaked with orange inside a few short years.

We can just colour it and put a pic of @davek bonce on it when it starts to turn orange ;)

I may have spotted a design flaw there my son.

God bless.
That's what they are literally described as in the Construction Plan:

5.7 Stage 7 – Facade

The lower facade works (L0 to L3) to the West, East, South and North stands consist of:

 Architectural brick clad precast piers, either stacked or hung from the structural frame.

Spaces between brick piers will be infilled with perforated metal rainscreen panels to upper levels.

 East and West elevations contain a large rainscreen portal entrances with curtain wall glazing frontage.

 The L3 accommodation above brick clad envelope is a mix of storey height curtain wall glazing and

rainscreen.

That's what they are literally described as in the Construction Plan:

5.7 Stage 7 – Facade

The lower facade works (L0 to L3) to the West, East, South and North stands consist of:

 Architectural brick clad precast piers, either stacked or hung from the structural frame.

Spaces between brick piers will be infilled with perforated metal rainscreen panels to upper levels.

 East and West elevations contain a large rainscreen portal entrances with curtain wall glazing frontage.

 The L3 accommodation above brick clad envelope is a mix of storey height curtain wall glazing and

rainscreen.
Everton that :oops:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back