New Everton Stadium

The north stand spoils it for me looks really small and a waste of space there. Anybody know how many seats it holds compared to stands at Goodison?

The North Stand Lower and upper holds a total of 10,550 (which includes away section)

The Park End holds 6k
The Upper and Lower Gwladys Street End holds 10,600

It's not a massive stand by any stretch, but it isn't small either. I like it, I think the glass background will look quite cool

The North Stand Lower and upper holds a total of 10,550 (which includes away section)

The Park End holds 6k

It's not a massive stand by any stretch, but it isn't small either. I like it, I think the glass background will look quite cool

Surprising numbers…..

get-in.gif

The north stand spoils it for me looks really small and a waste of space there. Anybody know how many seats it holds compared to stands at Goodison?
As it happens, I like the idea that the 2 ends aren't identical. I wouldn't have minded if the 2 stands on the side were odd, too. I think grounds which are too similar on all 4 stands are a bit boring.

Tbh that includes

The Park End holds 6k

Tbh... that capaciy includes the corner sections too, so it's a bit deceptive. It is a bit of a non-event as an end stand. Hopefully it can go full depth in the future.

In terms of number of rows it is less than the upper and lower Gwladys St. It is also so distant from the roof to be practically open air acoustically.

Tbh that includes

Tbh... that capaciy includes the corner sections too, so it's a bit deceptive. It is a bit of a non-event as an end stand. Hopefully it can go full depth in the future.

In terms of number of rows it is less than the upper and lower Gwladys St. It is also so distant from the roof to be practically open air acoustically.

It does include the corners Tom, but that's the capacity of the North Stand. It is what it is, corners included.

Regarding sound, I'd say the roof in the Brighton away end is similar distance away from fans. Didn't seem to stop 4k Evertonians nearly bringing it down through sheer volume

It does include the corners Tom, but that's the capacity of the North Stand. It is what it is, corners included.

Regarding sound, I'd say the roof in the Brighton away end is similar distance away from fans. Didn't seem to stop 4k Evertonians nearly bringing it down through sheer volume
Does that stand not contain the away section? So we want the acoustics to be crap

It can't be any quieter than the Park End already is.

It does look small in comparison to the other stands.

It’s still taller than the existing Gwladys Street though.
A approximate comparison can be seen with these two images

YoYidsz.webp
the furthest back row in the upper North stand is about halfway to the furthest on the other three sides. Looks slightly more to me, but let's just say half.
00gxrRy.webp

On this comparison (the roof trusses are what is being built) half way height on the upper tier of the west stand is still the middle of the top balcony of the goodison main stand.

So, although the north looks small, it towers over most of gp. In the footage of the build at the moment, it's still missing the concrete down to pitch level. That will make it look much bigger

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back