New Everton Stadium

This will cast a shadow over the build from now on in. Might have to give all the videos a skip for a while, if they even continue.
I'd expect the videos/drone footage will stop, certainly whilst the work is paused on site

I'm sure the unfortunate soul who lost their life would want us to continue celebrating this build going forward though and I agree with previously posted ideas about a permanent tribute/memorial

I'd expect the videos/drone footage will stop, certainly whilst the work is paused on site

I'm sure the unfortunate soul who lost their life would want us to continue celebrating this build going forward though

Depends on the investigation, if it was a tragic error/accident by the lad himself then it'll be back on soon.

If there's been a serious lapse within the works and other people are responsible then it will rightly be on hold for a while.

Not important right now though, thinking of his friends and family.

Depends on the investigation, if it was a tragic error/accident by the lad himself then it'll be back on soon.

If there's been a serious lapse within the works and other people are responsible then it will rightly be on hold for a while.

Not important right now though, thinking of his friends and family.
if the wording of the BBC Local News was correct, she said the police are assisting the HSE to investigate. If that is the case, the police aren't taking primacy (ie no corporate manslaughter considerations) but the HSE will still look at H&S matters. If criminal offences were suspected, the Police would be the primary investigating body.
It will be LoR under investigation as the Primary Contractors.
Either way, there wont be much info coming out as LoR will no doubt claim legal privilege

if the wording of the BBC Local News was correct, she said the police are assisting the HSE to investigate. If that is the case, the police aren't taking primacy (ie no corporate manslaughter considerations) but the HSE will still look at H&S matters. If criminal offences were suspected, the Police would be the primary investigating body.
It will be LoR under investigation as the Primary Contractors.
Either way, there wont be much info coming out as LoR will no doubt claim legal privilege

If someone has died the Police lead the investigation.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back