New Everton Stadium

There's a lot going on, but securing the complete financing for the stadium feels like there's at least one positive development:

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 10.28.25.png

Merely because I find the the new owners unpalatable I’m afraid.
They encapsulate all that I have come to dislike in the game generally.
I retain a faint hope that they will not gain approval from the authorities, but it’s a very faint hope.
I also suspect , with their self declared ‘hyper commercial’ ethos that will not be able to afford to renew my S/T in any case.
I probably should have walked when Usmanov arrived , but I held my nose and carried on.
But this bunch of crooks are a step too far , for me.

Pretty sure @BeardedScotsman said that MSP were already getting money in for R2 of a Bramley Moore construction loan.

The first 100m+ won't last long, Moshiris begging bowl will be out again in no time.

The fact that they've gone ahead with their 2nd round of fundraising with investors suggests they don't have much confidence in Moshiri getting a deal done with anyone else in the short term.

The owner wanted funds for current operating expenses. MSP was not going to fund current expenses. That’s a guaranteed loss for investors.

Merely because I find the the new owners unpalatable I’m afraid.
They encapsulate all that I have come to dislike in the game generally.
I retain a faint hope that they will not gain approval from the authorities, but it’s a very faint hope.
I also suspect , with their self declared ‘hyper commercial’ ethos that will not be able to afford to renew my S/T in any case.
I probably should have walked when Usmanov arrived , but I held my nose and carried on.
But this bunch of crooks are a step too far , for me.

deffo more badness coming?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back