New Everton Stadium

What does this meen?

I’m going to need some context buddy

What am I looking at ?
Someone posted their invoice on an Everton Ticket page this evening showing they’ve paid for their hospitality package at BMD.

He did say his stadium seats haven’t been allocated yet though, so I’m assuming that the seats mentioned in that invoice are their bar / restaurant seats

We are devoid of any hope on the pitch and not a lot off other than this. it's going to be absolutely stunning the stadium and the location and if we come out of the other end and actually own the stadium then maybe 5 or ten years down the line we might feel differently about moshiri tenure
It is truly our one beacon of hope.

This vid today blew me away, we need to grace it as we have in the past at Goodison.

Someone posted their invoice on an Everton Ticket page this evening showing they’ve paid for their hospitality package at BMD.

He did say his stadium seats haven’t been allocated yet though, so I’m assuming that the seats mentioned in that invoice are their bar / restaurant seats
Defo fake. It has the Premier League on it. If it was real and we got relegated anyone could say it’s written on the contract it’s for the Premier League.

The actual seat may not have been allocated, but village street itself is subdivided into 23 (!!!!) different searing areas, with quite a swing in pricing, £1950 to £3490 ex vat so he'll know where he's going to be sat within a smaller block.

The East stand equivelant is called Trinity Place, they range from £2,500 to £3,490 ex vat.

Actually, thinking about it those
The actual seat may not have been allocated, but village street itself is subdivided into 23 (!!!!) different searing areas, with quite a swing in pricing, £1950 to £3490 ex vat so he'll know where he's going to be sat within a smaller block.

The East stand equivelant is called Trinity Place, they range from £2,500 to £3,490 ex vat.
Actually thinking on, those seats mentioned on the invoice will be the a tall match seats. There's no allocated dining seat in Village Street or Trinity Place. You get a voucher to use at any one of the street food outlets in the area.

Looks like his seats will be in one of sections 2, 12 or 18. (the only ones with a row 'K'.

I'm still a bit undecided, contrary to reports there's still plenty left. As there won't be a 'bad' seat in the house I'll probably just get a regular seat (hopefully upper east) and find a new pre match local. I've already heard of a few people considering opening members only type bars, ideally a lid free zone.

I drove past the new ground again yesterday and for the first time I never got a sense of excitement looking at it,
All I could think about was the predicament we've got ourselves into.

It is going to be an absolutely incredible achievement and a world class and world famous stadium!! It will make me incredibly proud to have BMD as our new home!!

However, the flip side of the club being an absolute headcase takes away from that currently. Its unbelievable that we are completely opposite in the board room as to what the stadium stands for!!

We are devoid of any hope on the pitch and not a lot off other than this. it's going to be absolutely stunning the stadium and the location and if we come out of the other end and actually own the stadium then maybe 5 or ten years down the line we might feel differently about moshiri tenure

There will be no rewriting of history regarding the Moshiri era, nor should there be. There’ll be documentaries made about the ruination he’s caused.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back