New Everton Stadium

Where is that pic from mate? Any more like that?
Just these ones. Think they were off the Stadium Website, or maybe the APP, can't remember!

screenshotevertonfc1.webp

screenshotevertonfc2.webp

screenshotevertonfc4.webp

screenshotevertonfc6.webp

screenshotevertonfc8.webp

screenshotevertonfc9.webp

screenshotevertonfc10.webp

screenshotevertonfc11.webp

Hospitality seats in the £2k to £4k a season range selling very quickly apparently (admittedly that's coming from the sales team!). I'll see about posting up some images from the brochures if not done already
It's really weird, 4 months ago they were 'sold out' which last month morphed into they had 'a few left'

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure sales are doing well (I know plenty of people who have taken the plunge) but the sales team are hardly going to tell callers "Yeah, we've loads left.... Take your time"

It's really weird, 4 months ago they were 'sold out' which last month morphed into they had 'a few left'

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure sales are doing well (I know plenty of people who have taken the plunge) but the sales team are hardly going to tell callers "Yeah, we've loads left.... Take your time"
I think what happened was that they sold out of some types of hospitality (restaurants). There is a wide choice left in bars/Street food hospitality and there are various price ranges. However clearly there are better seats within those blocks so it makes sense to act sooner rather than later

Generic Stadium?!? 😂 😂 What a load of garbage! There's absolutely nothing generic about it other than the fact it has a football pitch and seats like every other stadium. 🙄

Was going to say the same thing. Show a B&W photo to anyone remotely interested - interior or exterior and they'll know which club it belongs to. Can't be said of Leicester, Southampton, Coventry, Cardiff and a few more that are truly generic.

Was going to say the same thing. Show a B&W photo to anyone remotely interested - interior or exterior and they'll know which club it belongs to. Can't be said of Leicester, Southampton, Coventry, Cardiff and a few more that are truly generic.
It’s genuinely going to be one of the most iconic football stadia in the world. Design and location puts it in the top bracket.

A million miles away from the generic 90s / 2000s stadia.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back