New Everton Stadium

Anyone been given a sales pitch on how the bar packages will work?

Got this from Everton yesterday

"Demand to secure seasonal ALL memberships has been incredible. We have released our packages in phases and have now sold all the seasonal restaurant memberships and are preparing for the release of our vibrant bar packages. We shall send you details about these when they are officially launched in late October 2023"

Anyone been given a sales pitch on how the bar packages will work?

Got this from Everton yesterday

"Demand to secure seasonal ALL memberships has been incredible. We have released our packages in phases and have now sold all the seasonal restaurant memberships and are preparing for the release of our vibrant bar packages. We shall send you details about these when they are officially launched in late October 2023"

No.

Subscribed literally day one to receive info on All.

Reaffirmed that subscription when they sent a survey about hospitality offerings to receive info.

Not had a thing, assume they're using insights and concentrating on those who have a few bob/they have worked out I'm skint lol

Does seem a tad unfair fans/season ticket holders seemingly haven't had the same access as others?

Me arl fella's back is battered, so just hoping there's an affordable spec that allows a reserved table to sit before and after the game really.

No.

Reaffirmed that subscription when they sent a survey about hospitality offerings to receive info.

Not had a thing, assume they're using insights and concentrating on those who have a few bob/they have worked out I'm skint lol

Does seem a tad unfair fans/season ticket holders seemingly haven't had the same access as others?

Me arl fella's back is battered, so just hoping there's an affordable spec that allows a reserved table to sit before and after the game really.
Contact them don't wait !

Contact them don't wait !

Tried mate - got an automated fob off that similar to what @efc84 just shared - they'll be out when they're out.

It just irks when they invite fans to signup to "be the first to hear" of options, and then you see something has sold out that you and most other fans haven't had the chance to even consider. Invite only - where's the transparency? Are they giving businesses etc and favoured friends first dabs over season ticket holders? Understand them giving first dabs to existing lounge holders, but even if 100% of them bought, there still should be availability.

No.

I can understand not publishing prices online but would have been nice for the website to give a detailed explanation of what each new package will include and how it works.

The hospitality has just seemed like a closed shop, not for 'All' :)

I can understand not publishing prices online but would have been nice for the website to give a detailed explanation of what each new package will include and how it works.

We should ask the fans forum to ask the question...

Tried mate - got an automated fob off that similar to what @efc84 just shared - they'll be out when they're out.

It just irks when they invite fans to signup to "be the first to hear" of options, and then you see something has sold out that you and most other fans haven't had the chance to even consider. Invite only - where's the transparency? Are they giving businesses etc and favoured friends first dabs over season ticket holders? Understand them giving first dabs to existing lounge holders, but even if 100% of them bought, there still should be availability.
I went through the process a couple of weeks back and the women I was dealing with couldn't have been more helpful. She sent details of the packages to me by email and we then had a video call when she went through the packages available and you could choose individual seats. Try Stephanie on [Removed]. If you are thinking about it I would go for it because obviously some seats are better than others even in the same price range

I went through the process a couple of weeks back and the women I was dealing with couldn't have been more helpful. She sent details of the packages to me by email and we then had a video call when she went through the packages available and you could choose individual seats. Try Stephanie on [Removed]. If you are thinking about it I would go for it because obviously some seats are better than others even in the same price range

Thanks mate - had to edit the number out as it doesn't seem to be a public one.

Do you mind me asking if you reached out to them, and if so, how originally? Or did they come to you?

Fat cats get priority, we won't get a sniff a bit sick really.. gonna see a lot of it at the new stadium I'm afraid

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back