New Everton Stadium

From conversations that I have had, with those both internal and external to the club, the appetite is there to ensure a clean break at the end of the season, rather than part way through. There are decisions to be made though and clearly its not something that has yet been decided. If you hear different stuff coming out of the club, that's because there are a number of differing opinions and at this point, thats all they are. The decision may yet be taken away from us anyway, as the ground isn't even completed yet, let alone passed its safety certification.

Thanks mate - had to edit the number out as it doesn't seem to be a public one.

Do you mind me asking if you reached out to them, and if so, how originally? Or did they come to you?
I replied to all the emails but they never came back. I met an old school friend at Villa away and he said he was sorted last February and gave me the number. No problems once I rang.

My suggestion to Everton on the Season Ticket transfer.

• Season ticket holders who sit on their own / those who already sit together for the longest average period get first choice where to sit in GA.

• Then season ticket holders who don't sit together, but want to now, put their application together and the longest average period gets first choice. in GA

Can't see it being any fairer than that?

I replied to all the emails but they never came back. I met an old school friend at Villa away and he said he was sorted last February and gave me the number. No problems once I rang.

Thanks.

That's what annoys me about Everton, you use the official process and get no response.

A friend gives you a specific number not available to general public and they open up with all the info and couldn't be more helpful.

Did they give you any information about the bar packages? since this looks like it will be the only option to consider now

i imagine the sales teams aren’t really that focused on customer service or whatever process they’re supposed to be following as the demand is probably so high it’s like shooting ducks in a barrel.
Probobly have to do very little to meet targets etc.
Shouldn’t be surprise the club aren’t managing it particularly well, they can’t do much else well so this shouldn’t be an exception.
Give it a few more months and I wouldn’t be at all surprised to hear they’ve sold all the season tickets while some of the existing holders still haven’t been offered one

Thanks.

That's what annoys me about Everton, you use the official process and get no response.

A friend gives you a specific number not available to general public and they open up with all the info and couldn't be more helpful.

Did they give you any information about the bar packages? since this looks like it will be the only option to consider now

Thanks.

I was offered 3 packages. Two in the West Stand .....Village Streets and the other Dock in one. The other one was in the East Stand called Trinity Place.

From conversations that I have had, with those both internal and external to the club, the appetite is there to ensure a clean break at the end of the season, rather than part way through. There are decisions to be made though and clearly its not something that has yet been decided. If you hear different stuff coming out of the club, that's because there are a number of differing opinions and at this point, thats all they are. The decision may yet be taken away from us anyway, as the ground isn't even completed yet, let alone passed its safety certification.
I'm quite sure that if it ws a simple choice between the two then moving at the end of the season would be the clear winner. However, I can't see how any of the logistical challenges of moving part way through a season cannot be overcome if we are talking about multi-millions in increased revenue from doing so.

That being said, and like you say, if the stadium is not completed and ready for use within an adequate timeframe then the cost benefit of us moving mid-season would reduce. At which point we'd just leave it until the following season.

All hinges on when the stadium will be ready to play its first competetive game.

i imagine the sales teams aren’t really that focused on customer service or whatever process they’re supposed to be following as the demand is probably so high it’s like shooting ducks in a barrel.
Probobly have to do very little to meet targets etc.
Shouldn’t be surprise the club aren’t managing it particularly well, they can’t do much else well so this shouldn’t be an exception.
Give it a few more months and I wouldn’t be at all surprised to hear they’ve sold all the season tickets while some of the existing holders still haven’t been offered one

You'd hope they would do the quick maths and get the simple task correct of making sure every existing ST holder gets a seat at the new ground and not give too many seats away for hospitality

But then as you say they don't get much right when it comes to ticketing and will soon realise they've over sold the posh seats and regular Joe has to join the long season ticket waiting list

Again another hidden value of not knowing how long the waiting list is and where you are on it

Only thing they have gotten right is the actual stadium build and the EITC charity

You'd hope they would do the quick maths and get the simple task correct of making sure every existing ST holder gets a seat at the new ground and not give too many seats away for hospitality

But then as you say they don't get much right when it comes to ticketing and will soon realise they've over sold the posh seats and regular Joe has to join the long season ticket waiting list

Again another hidden value of not knowing how long the waiting list is and where you are on it

Only thing they have gotten right is the actual stadium build and the EITC charity
I don't think that is a problem. I think we have approx 32k season tickets, hospitality approx 5,500 (and a lot of them will be exists ST holders) 3k away fans

It will be delayed when the realize the pitch doesn't quite fit😊

Throw into the mix what the new owners want

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back