New Everton Stadium

They had a few issues with that. I'm sure season tickets were about £80, so you're right. They had a lot of fighting in the ground because you got people who support united etc turning up and being a nuisance.
Exactly mate, heard the exact same.

Probably why the atmosphere is crap the new ground, was boss at Upton Park

Exactly mate, heard the exact same.

Probably why the atmosphere is crap the new ground, was boss at Upton Park
The atmosphere is rubbish because the fans are miles from the pitch. This was taken on Sunday from the Upper tier. I marked me in the lower tier. The lower tier doesn't feel close to the pitch !

Attachments

• IMG-20231029-WA0000~2.webp
    IMG-20231029-WA0000~2.webp
    466.8 KB · Views: 25
The atmosphere is rubbish because the fans are miles from the pitch. This was taken on Sunday from the Upper tier. I marked me in the lower tier. The lower tier doesn't feel close to the pitch !
What happens when you move into an athletics stadium init!

They'll have to do some work to it to bring it up to standards of a good prem ground, city done it tbf

Intimidating won’t be the word

That the away end? Either way, if the home end mirrors that steepness at the top wouldn't it make sense to have rail seats up there?

Otherwise fans will constantly be told to sit, whereas you want the whole stand stood as often as poss if you want it intimidating.

If only the official safe standing areas are stood then that's only half a Blue Wall.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back