New Everton Stadium

For anyone interested in what it looked like before the builder's moved in.

I know this will be a contentious topic with some but I also know you'd be lucky to find 20 blues to agree what colour socks we should wear!?
I think it's a fairly safe bet there will be some kind of recognition given to the Chairman, which is only right in my opinion. I think the Bill/William Kenwright executive lounges is a decent choice.

Does anyone know or heard if it's easy/possible to buy some hospitality seats? The info I've had has only come from existing hospitality ticket holders. I gave mine up two seasons ago due to work commitments but keen now to get a few. Thanks.
Just give them a call. They're still selling.

20% down, balance for first season due next year. It's a 3 year commitment but I'm not sure how they can tie you down to that if you decide to bail.

I know this will be a contentious topic with some but I also know you'd be lucky to find 20 blues to agree what colour socks we should wear!?
I think it's a fairly safe bet there will be some kind of recognition given to the Chairman, which is only right in my opinion. I think the Bill/William Kenwright executive lounges is a decent choice.

white socks for me as I started following them in 1969. I could live with royal blue top on them.

1957-63 style

1699255904858.webp

You’ve got to wait 28 years for a pint though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back