New Everton Stadium

I saw the Everton Olympic Stadium from New Brighton today for the first time in ages and it looks dominant. You can easily imagine the Liverpool skyline developing around this centrepiece in decades to come.

It’ll look spectacular under the lights for Caramel Cup ties in Octobers to come.

I saw the Everton Olympic Stadium from New Brighton today for the first time in ages and it looks dominant. You can easily imagine the Liverpool skyline developing around this centrepiece in decades to come.

It’ll look spectacular under the lights for Caramel Cup ties in Octobers to come.

1699217931208.webp

You'd have hoped they'd made a dividing fence more fitting of the stadium and in keeping with the Dock wall. It's oddly always been a 'concern' of mine a cheap metal fence would seperate us and united utilities.

Anyhow, it is looking amazing

Does anyone know or heard if it's easy/possible to buy some hospitality seats? The info I've had has only come from existing hospitality ticket holders. I gave mine up two seasons ago due to work commitments but keen now to get a few. Thanks.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back