New Everton Stadium

giphy.gif

Happening more and more on this forum that loads have a piley on against someone for having a difference of opinion. Sad. Anyway, when do we reckon we'll hear the decision of when we're moving into BMD? I'm sure they usually release the following seasons season ticket details around Christmas so surely they need to make a decision beforehand

Happening more and more on this forum that loads have a piley on against someone for having a difference of opinion. Sad. Anyway, when do we reckon we'll hear the decision of when we're moving into BMD? I'm sure they usually release the following seasons season ticket details around Christmas so surely they need to make a decision beforehand

October next year. But believe the club needs to do a few test events.

Ooooh, Is the Tai Pan back open?

Game Changer.
Yes mate it is, reopened last month and our first visit today seeing weather was just awful.
It's supposed to be under new ownership but I recognised most of the staff and management.......and the grub is exactly how it was, I was worried it may have changed.
Prices are not how they were though mate lol Never seen a restaurant as packed on a daytime Tuesday. Incredible.

Christ, Butters really still going? Someone put him out his misery.

Never mind that its a blag Twitter page, the quote has been twisted from Oliver Kay's column in the mail where he suggested the stadium should be a Kenwright tribute

End of the day, something is going to be Kenwright named there. People just going to have to get over it.
Looking at the previous few pages may be it could be the prayer room 🙏?

Off Topic

Never mind that its a blag Twitter page, the quote has been twisted from Oliver Kay's column in the mail where he suggested the stadium should be a Kenwright tribute

End of the day, something is going to be Kenwright named there. People just going to have to get over it.

Find it absolutely quality you think I'm some one called butters.

Regarding naming stands I don't think it's needed at this early stage. They'll obviously be known as NSE&W but naming them I'm not sure. Does anyone call the Gwladys St the Howard Kendall End? I think naming bars, lounges etc in the ground should be the first thing. Kenwright luvvies can have their suite. Add others around the stadium like Gwladys Way and Goodison Steps etc.

Another thing. Hard to digest I know. But Moshiri is responsible for a number of negative things but the new stadium wouldn't be there without his money. Maybe name a road around the ground like Moshiri Place! (Just a little tongue in cheek ;))

Portaloo out the back?

Regarding naming stands I don't think it's needed at this early stage. They'll obviously be known as NSE&W but naming them I'm not sure. Does anyone call the Gwladys St the Howard Kendall End? I think naming bars, lounges etc in the ground should be the first thing. Kenwright luvvies can have their suite. Add others around the stadium like Gwladys Way and Goodison Steps etc.

Another thing. Hard to digest I know. But Moshiri is responsible for a number of negative things but the new stadium wouldn't be there without his money. Maybe name a road around the ground like Moshiri Place! (Just a little tongue in cheek ;))
One should deffo be called Elm Street though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back