New Everton Stadium

Haha I can understand you being sceptical of people on the internet having a bird but genuinely don't get why you're so angry over it?

Remember that, and they all cheered. I'd be very disappointed to see any of our fans behave like that. The guy was just selling estrella. Gives the city a bad name.
Oh yes, you’re a thing. Thanks for the reminder.

On the ignore list you go. Hope things turn around for you.

Here you go pal.
OK, so seeing as you didn't answer before...... I can now see she's Iranian.

Part two was the main query I had. Did you convert after meeting her, or did you convert to Islam and meet her that way?

I only assume you have converted as you said earlier "we'll be down the mosque."

Apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick.

Just got back after braving monsoons on the Rainford bypass from a great chinese blow out at the Taipan and a walk around BMD. It's doubled in size since i was last there and it doesn't seem so long ago either.
Amazing how it blasts in to view as soon as you turn right off Scotty road too.....wasn't expecting that. Looks massive as well from inside restaurant. Tuesday lunch time and it was rammed by the way, had to wait for a table....god knows what match day will be like.😀

Anyway mrs snapped some pics so thought i'd post them. Just ordinary pics from a cars eye view.
As an aside the East Lancs road out of Liverpool was still one lane and chokka on the way in so thought i'd drive past the old lady, hang a right down Cherry lane, then up to Richard Kelly Drive where we did a rat run through Croxteth and joined the lancs after the roadworks had ended....good move too.
However as an aside, it's the first time i'd been back to cherry lane for 30 years. Used to use it to walk to the game from ours. Couldn't believe how little on road parking remains a mile or 2 from Goodison, wall to wall permit holders and yellows. Is it like that everywhere? Mrs drops me off now in Walton Hall Ave if i go and picks me up after seeing her mates.

Attachments

• IMG-20231107-WA0015.webp
    IMG-20231107-WA0015.webp
    116.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20231107-WA0019.webp
    IMG-20231107-WA0019.webp
    121.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20231107_130907.webp
    20231107_130907.webp
    141.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20231107_143058.webp
    20231107_143058.webp
    232.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20231107-WA0017.webp
    IMG-20231107-WA0017.webp
    78.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20231107-WA0022.webp
    IMG-20231107-WA0022.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 23

How many will the Blue Wall stand behind the goal hold?
I understand it was built on the similar basis as the Yellow wall stand at Dortmund which holds 24,000 although their capacity is 82,000
Sounds amazing

The Sandon pub was the location where Liverpool Athletic and football grounds was formed.

Reclaiming the city back piece by piece.

Why did you lie about being gay?

Don't think I can handle anymore shocks today, I only just found out that Black Rod is a white woman. World's gone upside down with this gender/race fluidity.

How many will the Blue Wall stand behind the goal hold?
I understand it was built on the similar basis as the Yellow wall stand at Dortmund which holds 24,000 although their capacity is 82,000
Sounds amazing

The information is hard to nail down as fact but I believe the seated capacity of the yellow wall stand must be around 14.5k given the ratio of 1:1.7 that I can find for it. So technically if we could ever have the same levels then we'd be on for 22,100 if the whole stand was converted to safe standing. (13k fully seated)

Just got back after braving monsoons on the Rainford bypass from a great chinese blow out at the Taipan and a walk around BMD. It's doubled in size since i was last there and it doesn't seem so long ago either.
Amazing how it blasts in to view as soon as you turn right off Scotty road too.....wasn't expecting that. Looks massive as well from inside restaurant. Tuesday lunch time and it was rammed by the way, had to wait for a table....god knows what match day will be like.😀

Anyway mrs snapped some pics so thought i'd post them. Just ordinary pics from a cars eye view.
As an aside the East Lancs road out of Liverpool was still one lane and chokka on the way in so thought i'd drive past the old lady, hang a right down Cherry lane, then up to Richard Kelly Drive where we did a rat run through Croxteth and joined the lancs after the roadworks had ended....good move too.
However as an aside, it's the first time i'd been back to cherry lane for 30 years. Used to use it to walk to the game from ours. Couldn't believe how little on road parking remains a mile or 2 from Goodison, wall to wall permit holders and yellows. Is it like that everywhere? Mrs drops me off now in Walton Hall Ave if i go and picks me up after seeing her mates.
Ooooh, Is the Tai Pan back open?

Game Changer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back